The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop help please ''wheels''

Brazil

I am so indecisive my thoughts are as follows not in order of preference.

19'' - Work Meister SSR S1 3P - black center polished lips

19'' - CCW SP16 Hybrid with step outer barrel fully polished- At the rear using Good Year F1 Tyres 325 - 30 (these have good reputation on supraforums popular with the corvette community)

Mate Black Center's option

18'' - CCW Classic 4 - 315 30 - Toyo R888

18'' CCW Classic - 315 - 30 - Toyo R888

All of those are absolutely stunning.

I honestly wouldn't be able to decide between them, I had 3 potential ideas saved for mine, then got it down to one. Now I'm back up to about 6 lol.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have stock arches .. correct?

Stock Arches but totally rolled and have a good bodyshop to modify my arches as needed; I don't want any scuffing even when people sitting on the back.

When I read on supraforums the 19'' 325 tyres were all on stock arches though need to further investigate.

All of those are absolutely stunning.

I honestly wouldn't be able to decide between them, I had 3 potential ideas saved for mine, then got it down to one. Now I'm back up to about 6 lol.

Tell me about it,,, I have also sent W-Work an email asking if they could Hybrid the Gnosis GR 202 using the outer barrel from the Meister SSR S1 3P - but typically there' no reply compared to CCW John out there has finger on the pulse, very helpful and there is a lot of option to customize.

Ohhh pooop, i am really sorry I posted a thank you reply but it did not register since I am offshore and my internet is really slow...!

Please if you ever find yourself in lisbon let me know so I can buy you a beer..

Thank you..

You're forgiven.

I am so indecisive my thoughts are as follows not in order of preference.

19'' - Work Meister SSR S1 3P - black center polished lips

19'' - CCW SP16 Hybrid with step outer barrel fully polished- At the rear using Good Year F1 Tyres 325 - 30 (these have good reputation on supraforums popular with the corvette community)

Mate Black Center's option

18'' - CCW Classic 4 - 315 30 - Toyo R888

18'' CCW Classic - 315 - 30 - Toyo R888

I'd forget the Classic 4 - that is just a Classic with 4 bolt holes instead of 5, thus redundant on a Supra ;)

If looking at CCW, other nice models are the LM5, LM5T & D110 :thumbs: