The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2015 Moto GP

Dnk

Race direction should have a word with MM before the race. And his Dad too. Race Direction should threaten MM with missing the first round of next season if he plays silly buggers again. Seeing as it appears MM is furious over what he perceives is VR costing him the championship this year with Argentina and Assen. If Race Direction threaten his start to next year he may obey.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hadnt read the full race direction report, this line was a bit interesting.

“Finally, we actually believe there is fault on both sides.

“Despite what Marquez said we think he was deliberately trying to affect the pace of Valentino. However he didn't actually break any rules. Whatever we think about the spirit of the championship, according to the rule book he didn't make contact. His passes were clean. He rode within the rules."

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/224594/1/motogp-race-director-explains-rossi-punishment.html

Tough situation, i don't really know what they can do apart from give them a good arse kicking and tell them to behave. It's a shame the season will end with this all in the air.

Also, I heard Lorenzo has been told he is not allowed to take part in Rossi's appeal against his points over the next few days. Tbh I'd like to see his penalty suspended and at least that way we can have a genuine battle for the title. If Rossi starts from the back it's pretty much a formality.

All this fuss because of Rossi. Clashes have taken place in F1 for decades like Prost and Senna, Hamilton and Rosberg to name a few but it never poisoned F1 so how can Moto GP be poisoned by this incident.

I still say Rossi should have been black flagged. He is nothing but a cry baby and should accept like a man that there is a new kid on the block.

Tough situation, i don't really know what they can do apart from give them a good arse kicking and tell them to behave. It's a shame the season will end with this all in the air.

Also, I heard Lorenzo has been told he is not allowed to take part in Rossi's appeal against his points over the next few days. Tbh I'd like to see his penalty suspended and at least that way we can have a genuine battle for the title. If Rossi starts from the back it's pretty much a formality.

Yamaha should have stamped on this from the start, not good form from a team mate, regardless of their relationship.

I still say Rossi should have been black flagged. He is nothing but a cry baby and should accept like a man that there is a new kid on the block.

Hes also one of the greatest of all time, and is still leading the championship this season, and didnt respond this way the last couple of seasons with Marquez's dominance. Hardly a cry baby...

Hes also one of the greatest of all time, and is still leading the championship this season, and didnt respond this way the last couple of seasons with Marquez's dominance. Hardly a cry baby...

Yes he is leading in points TILL Sunday. How great a rider he is ask Max Biaggi.

We are all passionate about our riders in Moto GP which of course is our right.

If Rossi is such a great rider then instead of appealing and whimpering he should go out there like a man and start from the back of grid and win the race, that will justify the faith all his fans has in him.

Actions speak louder than words.

We are all passionate about our riders in Moto GP which of course is our right.

If Rossi is such a great rider then instead of appealing and whimpering he should go out there like a man and start from the back of grid and win the race, that will justify the faith all his fans has in him.

Actions speak louder than words.

Ask Hamilton if he'd win a race against Rosberg starting at the back of the grid... I'm not a big Rossi fan but i think it was harsh getting that penalty, the championship is over if it stands because the way i see it is that if Marquez doesn't fly away Rossi would still have to go through him.

And if JL was having a crash... :0

I'll definately look this last motogp, I'm sure to see Rossi giving all what he can, this will be spectacular :D

Agreed

I hope others can be in front of JL and then VR might only need 6th to be champ if JL is say 3rd

I'm exhausted from watching that.

Great racing, shame Dani accidentally ruined Marc's plans for the last 2 laps but in the end the guy with the most wins won the championship. Removing all the politics, 99 has ridden impeccably and 46 was on the defensive from mid season with that resurgence. Without the wet weather issues it could have been done and dusted already with the same result.

No comment on my choice of helmet earlier this year. ;) :p

I was gutted for Cal, I've yet to work out wtf happened on lap 1 as at one point he and Rossi were up to about 14/15 then he just disappeared again. not sure if he was on the spare bike or they fixed the race one.

It's going to be an interested off season for MotoGp that's for sure. From the comments on the internet no one is going to watch anymore to see if Vale can come back and get the 10th next year. #everybodycalmthef##kdown.

Great ride from Rossi, but we all know once Jorge gets out in front and into his rhythm, he's nearly impossible to catch. Closed season it will all blow over and ready for the start of the 2016 season.

Also well done to Danny Kent, Moto 3 world champion, something a British rider hasnt said for a long time. He made a meal of it but got it done in the end. Olivera showed his class as a rider and a person today, big talent for the future.