The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New project :)

JODY T

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a Whifbitz carbon lip with the ears, I damaged it so it's been repaired and is being painted gloss 202 black with the rest of the trim, it'll also have a carbon auto shine diffuser (in 202 black) and a carbon TRD spoiler, sides are colour coded to the car but the wing is going to be... U guessed it 202 black.. I know painting carbon is a no no, but after spending 500 on the front lip and damaging it within two weeks of having it fitted, black seems the best option, at least that way if it gets damaged it can be repaired and painted easily.. I think it'll look cool too lol

All the lights are brand new too..

The car is a 1996 facelift I assumed the beading was standard :/

It's slowly coming together and then throws a curve ball like the boot not lining up etc, it's a lot easier to sort when it's not just been painted lol but I'm sure I'll sort it :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping to get it back for my birthday in April as a nice present to myself lol

I did think about that when delocking it, so I left the rear one in so if anything goes wrong I can still get in lol.. I got rid of the aerial, rear wiper and the locks, I think it updates the car slightly and doesn't ruin the lines, although the first time it rains I bet I'll have second thoughts lol

I'm hoping to get it back for my birthday in April as a nice present to myself lol

I did think about that when delocking it, so I left the rear one in so if anything goes wrong I can still get in lol.. I got rid of the aerial, rear wiper and the locks, I think it updates the car slightly and doesn't ruin the lines, although the first time it rains I bet I'll have second thoughts lol

I stuck a camera in my boot lock hole so Im pretty screwed if my battery dies

Making it mint is my main goal at the moment, I don't want a mark on it inside or out, that will take a while

To be honest with my driving style the tt6speed suits me very well, I've driven many singles and yes they are awesome power but for the cost, for me, it's not worth it right now...

Never say never though :)

• 1 month later...