The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ace cafe meet

T14PPA

Thanks very much Shane. Sorry we didn't get to meet.

Nearly go in trouble on the way home with biebs. We were on an empty motorway so slowed down and did a 4th gear pull/race. Slowed down to do another and I went to grab my phone to video it....quick check in the mirror and it was full of a marked police car :(

We pulled to the inside lane as the police car passed us, he put his blue lights on....the bum hole twitched a bit and then he turned them off and drove off - Lucky one! And thats why I don't race in the dark.

Thanks Shane, Was a great little turn out. Me Jamiep and lads had a good crack. :D

Thanks...

Was crazy mate, an entertaining drive home for sure, I don't think them people in the M5 and porsche turbo have ever bumped into anyone like stuart before :D

Thanks very much Shane. Sorry we didn't get to meet.

Nearly go in trouble on the way home with biebs. We were on an empty motorway so slowed down and did a 4th gear pull/race. Slowed down to do another and I went to grab my phone to video it....quick check in the mirror and it was full of a marked police car :(

We pulled to the inside lane as the police car passed us, he put his blue lights on....the bum hole twitched a bit and then he turned them off and drove off - Lucky one! And thats why I don't race in the dark.

That was a bit too close! Thanks Shane for organizing the meet, did anyone get a video of Pig leaving?

Very nice pictures

Thank you :), I am out of practice though!

No pics of mine :(

Sorry Uzzy, what time did you arrive? I tried to get pics of as many cars as possible as the car park filled up, but we left at 20:10 as our daughter was getting tired and grizzly.

Glad everyone enjoyed it and despite the 10 minute or so shower we had a decent weather.

Thanks for everyone who supported the evening and no problem to those who intended to attend but couldn't, just how it is, especially on a work night.

Here's a few I took: