The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Saying Hello

LadyFliss

Winner winner, same age and NCB as me then :D I haven't looked at insurance but in the past it's been reasonable....

The supra may go on hold as I just found someone who will lower my pug.... which means that will prob be modded first then get the supra... hmm tough choices

Winner winner, same age and NCB as me then :D I haven't looked at insurance but in the past it's been reasonable....

The supra may go on hold as I just found someone who will lower my pug.... which means that will prob be modded first then get the supra... hmm tough choices

That's not a choice, that's a sacrifice!

Thing is I bought the springs over a year ago and found out no one likes torsion bars.... so been stuck with the springs... Just want them on! Tempted to keep the pug and have the Supra as a toy as the pug is pretty awesome on petrol....

If you can afford to keep both then do, a lot of other members on here only use the supra as a weekend/nice day car :)

Although I just found a thread on here regarding petrol consuption and I am rather suprised!

I did find a nice single turbo supra auto the other day for 3,900 ... not much of a description though which made me think.... I'd like to avoid getting an N/A .. just for preferance more than anything

Although I just found a thread on here regarding petrol consuption and I am rather suprised!

I did find a nice single turbo supra auto the other day for 3,900 ... not much of a description though which made me think.... I'd like to avoid getting an N/A .. just for preferance more than anything

A single turbo for less than 4k? Shed?

Just do your homework and shop around, i'm sure you can get something sub 500 :)

If your in Peterborough there is a jap car club that meets every month. Nice guys. I've only been once as it's a bit far and my car is always broken. Shane is a member and goes regular I think. Forget the name though sorry. I think there are threads in the regional section

Welcome.

I paid £4k for my TT auto. Don't be put off by auto's either. People slate them, but having had and driven many 5 and 6 speeds, including owning a 6 speed for 6 years, I wouldn't have another manual!

You're not too far away, maybe next time The TurtlesHead comes to a Bluewater meet, tag along. Usually 20+ Supras for you to peruse, and if you ask some of us really nicely, sometimes we do passenger rides.. 😉

Welcome.

I paid £4k for my TT auto. Don't be put off by auto's either. People slate them, but having had and driven many 5 and 6 speeds, including owning a 6 speed for 6 years, I wouldn't have another manual!

You're not too far away, maybe next time The TurtlesHead comes to a Bluewater meet, tag along. Usually 20+ Supras for you to peruse, and if you ask some of us really nicely, sometimes we do passenger rides..

I may or may not be there, i know they advertise these meets as a chance to meet me..........

I have to echo the post above, the 6 speed isnt all that. Id rather have an auto, you have to love kick down.