The mkiv Supra Owners Club

amazing price on insurance!! - FLUX DIRECT

dazla100

I'm with Adrian flux also! Sky was no where even close when I tried them.

Sky's main draw back is you can't drive other cars on their policy's which makes them unable in my eyes to be comparable.

Sky is an insurance broker, not an insurance company. I'm "with Sky" (Chaucer is the actual insurer) and I can drive other cars 3rd party.

Sky is an insurance broker, not an insurance company. I'm "with Sky" (Chaucer is the actual insurer) and I can drive other cars 3rd party.

I'm with Markerstudy through sky and can also drive 3rd party.

When I was with Sky many years ago, I could also drive other cars 3rd party.

Not wishing to alarm you but aren't Markestudy hard work if the worst happens and

you need to claim

I think I read someone had had bad experience but this happens with all insurance companies it all depends on who you speak to. Everything is as it should be so they won't have anything to come back on. I hope I never have to claim really but I'll keep on them everyday if I have to :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh Admiral have some good premiums, just be careful with modifications though. My plans for BPU have had to be put on hold, wheels and exhaust are about as far as you can go with mods, they wont touch boost controllers. Good job I checked before having it fitted!

Maybe I've got mine the wrong way round.

I should insure the Supra as my main car, and just be on 3rd party on the VW.

I'll have a think.