The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire jap meet Tuesday June 3rd 5.30-9pm

skippyboyo1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naz: I did indeed mean light rather than lift. :) I'll stay a couple of hours I'm sure. Probably until I get bored or tired or both

Jamesmark; I've had both. It's when you put your foot to the floor you notice the difference. Tootling about doesn't see a huge difference imo

Jamesmark; I've had both. It's when you put your foot to the floor you notice the difference. Tootling about doesn't see a huge difference imo

That is my thoughts, I have had the TT power J & UK spec, never used it. To be honest the next Supra I was going to go for was purely for the looks? But I don't wanna go for an NA and end up hating it as I will be comparing it.

Naz: I did indeed mean light rather than lift. :) I'll stay a couple of hours I'm sure. Probably until I get bored or tired or both

If the sun is out I could be tempted to come, if I remember right yours is the same colour as Karl's? I think I mistook your cars, I was talking with him the last time we met and said you had recently bought yours and he was looking at me with a WTF face lol

Ill bring one of my facelifts.

If the sun is out I could be tempted to come, if I remember right yours is the same colour as Karl's? I think I mistook your cars, I was talking with him the last time we met and said you had recently bought yours and he was looking at me with a WTF face lol

Haha brilliant.

Same colour as Karl's. Mine has cream Recaros and alloys in need of serious refurb. Karl will also have some idea about a Supra whereas I'm absolutely clueless!

You and I have actually met before but only for a short period. We were in convoy going to Gaydon.

lol yep ive had my supra for 9 year's lol to long lol

And ive not once seen it round Leeds.

I've been meaning to catch up with re since my return from holiday. I'll show you the paint.

Ill bring one of my facelifts.

Thanks very much. Really appreciated.

What an excellent name btw. All the best people have that name :)

Haha brilliant.

Same colour as Karl's. Mine has cream Recaros and alloys in need of serious refurb. Karl will also have some idea about a Supra whereas I'm absolutely clueless!

You and I have actually met before but only for a short period. We were in convoy going to Gaydon.

And ive not once seen it round Leeds.

I've been meaning to catch up with re since my return from holiday. I'll show you the paint.

Thanks very much. Really appreciated.

What an excellent name btw. All the best people have that name :)

Yes I remember you :-)

can someone confirm its this place please?

Address: Newthorpe Lane, Newthorpe, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS25 5LX

Edited by supra_ufo (see edit history)