The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM Top Visor Spoiler for Rear Hatch

Westy

Pita as I now need to get a refund and find another one and Gary has the issue of claiming the money back from the couriers insurance.:rolleyes:

I have one that's in pretty much perfect condition, would do it at the same price as Gary's and can get some pics tonight for you.

I'd wrap it better as well :D

Mate, I'm gutted. I can't believe it's arrived broken, they're f*cking animals, it disgusts me how these drivers must treat the packages. Did they say they'd return to sender ? Obviously I'll have to contact parcel2go about it once I receive it back, as they'll require photographic evidence to support a claim. Once I get it back, I'll be more than happy to refund you, and ill have to fight it out with the courier.

Fuming isn't the word 😠

The courier lad said it was probably broken when he handed it over buddy. He said he isn't supposed to let people open the box if it's not being signed for so didn't take any pics as an argument occurred whereby we said he can leave it without a signature or we could tape it back up and he could take it away. He opted for the second and told us to hurry up.

I don't know if they are returning to sender mate!? Guy didn't say. Probably best you contact them ASAP to confirm how you proceed.

They're bloody tossers, it clearly said "very fragile, please handle with care" on it. You'd think they would see it, and just tuck it carefully to one side. I know I would.

Absolutely no respect for other peoples property. I'm absolutely gutted

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
They're bloody tossers, it clearly said "very fragile, please handle with care" on it. You'd think they would see it, and just tuck it carefully to one side. I know I would.

Absolutely no respect for other peoples property. I'm absolutely gutted

I know it's a long shot but do you still have the brackets for this ?

Well unfortunately the courier tried to deliver this today and I had to refuse to accept the delivery as the spoiler Mk4Gaz had sent was broken in half!!!:(:(:(

I've sent you a PM Gary.

Sorry mate. I refused to accept the delivery. I thought the courier would have sent it back to the sender?

Do they just bin damaged items then?

P2g don't have a customer service phone number, so everything was done via their 'live chat service'.

They said that the courier had redeliverd the item back to me, and that it had been signed for - which was a load of cobblers, and because I hadn't taken photographs to prove the condition before posting, there was nothing they could do.

I can't remember the actual courier company used now, but I tried calling them at the time, and they said that because p2g was their customer, they wouldn't be able to help me.

I went back to p2g, and they basically said that according to their records, I'd had the item back, and because I couldn't provide them with evidence of the damage, and of the item prior to posting, they wouldn't reimburse me for anything.

They will always try to wriggle out of it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.