The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire Supra's

C12MMO

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must drive like a loon then. 335 miles N/A auto to a tank and half. That's short journeys and 2 long runs.

I also request a passenger seat ride, I'm yet to experience a twin turbo Supra never mind a single. Although I fear it could result in serious issues with my bank account :)

Edited by C12MMO (see edit history)

I must drive like a loon then. 335 miles N/A auto to a tank and half. That's short journeys and 2 long runs.

I also request a passenger seat ride, I'm yet to experience a twin turbo Supra never mind a single. Although I fear it could result in serious issues with my bank account :)

Next meet, you can have a ride in my stock TT, ill have a ride in Naz's BPU TT :p

Next meet, you can have a ride in my stock TT, ill have a ride in Naz's BPU TT :p

I think skip the stock & bpu and lets all jump in Allan's LOL

This means we need a meet soon then :)

defo :)

Cam, I noticed from your DP that you have a snow foam lance? is that a karcher and which foam lance do you have? I need to buy one :)

I think skip the stock & bpu and lets all jump in Allan's LOL

Cam, I noticed from your DP that you have a snow foam lance? is that a karcher and which foam lance do you have? I need to buy one :)

Yeah its a karcher, its not a "proper* snow foam lance, as its only short and puts my karcher into the lower speed mode, the same attachment on my neighbors more expensive karcher ran at higher speed though. Our is also a karcher made one and cost me £25 off eBay.

It does a good job to be honest, gets rid of a lot of surface crap as it should, I use it with demon foam that's really cheap at wilko's :)