The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire Supra's

C12MMO

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh I will aim to get some posted this weekend Naz.

Your Supra project has come on really well since picking up my wheels and coil packs.

I've done a few changes to mine after reigniting the supra bug!

you want to know the best bit, not used those wheels or coil packs LOL Although Sean is borrowing 2 of those wheels

thanks for the comments.

you want to know the best bit, not used those wheels or coil packs LOL Although Sean is borrowing 2 of those wheels

thanks for the comments.

Yeh I was going to hold onto the wheels incase I ever needed to go back to stock but with the house move I thought I would get rid.

Did you ever get them sprayed or keep them as is?

I may take them back of you in the future.......that's if you ever want rid of them?!

Some lovely Supe's here in Yorkshire! Paul is right, I have just come out of winter hibernation. Supra Passed MOT today, I forget how much it makes me smile when I get in it after a winter break.

Anyway, I'm Kev, from Hull. Already know most of the local Hull Supra's.

This is my UK Spec 6 speed manual BPU+ Supra. It is still a work in progress, just the interior to tidy up and a couple of exterior bits and bobs. Anyway onto some pics, look forward to seeing you all at some meets this summer.

Yeh I was going to hold onto the wheels incase I ever needed to go back to stock but with the house move I thought I would get rid.

Did you ever get them sprayed or keep them as is?

I may take them back of you in the future.......that's if you ever want rid of them?!

lol yea I want to upgrade my brakes so they will be around till that happens :)

Love how your car has come along mate, love black cars :)

Metal yours is looking sweet too :)

Let there be more meets

Edited by supra_ufo (see edit history)

lol yea I want to upgrade my brakes so they will be around till that happens :)

Love how your car has come along mate, love black cars :)

Metal yours is looking sweet too :)

Let there be more meets

Just let me know when or if you want rid of them mate when you upgrade your brakes

Cheers. Black do look good when polished but It's just finding the time at the moment.

I've also just kept it tidy and not ott.........stillen front, tidied up the rear, s2000 style aerial from Steve and replaced all fuel lines, pulleys, belts, water pump, seals, cams, new crank pulley and gave it the underseal treatment. A few little changes in the interior and that's about it!

Edited by Mike25tt (see edit history)