The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets

KamaSupra

So are we going for a little drive before sitting in the pub ?

Maybe, depends on how many people turn up and traffic around town etc on the day..... ;)

probably, but might depend on the weather and traffic...

Why do people not like driving supras in the rain?

Traffic in Basingstoke is busy and slow at this time of the year because of Xmas shopping, add a bit of rain or snow and the convoy before the pub is hell. We just sit in traffic at every roundabout and lose people all over town :D

I've had Supras for over 7 years, I only use a Supra as a summer car so it doesn't get covered in salt from the roads (Like a few other members). My BMW 3 series Coupe is my daily sh!tter which I'll be taking to the meet :D

who said anything about rain? Round here today ice was more of a problem :(

Lol any weather Gail is driving her Supra :cool:

Cool, what time ? I'll pop along, hopefully it'll be wet and we can have a skid ! ;)

Time on the first page of the thread (12:30pm) :D ;)

If it is wet, please leave the skidding and playing to when we're on the road and not at the meeting point or pub. As I've had the Police turn up before when someone had a 'bit of fun' and one of the shop workers kicked off and then got the Police down. We don't want to have to change our area that we meet at because it's ideal as it's hidden away and so we don't draw too much attention from the public. Cheers!! :)

I know you like you're drifting, so please just leave it to the roads ;) :D :p

it won't cover the bumper lol

Use mud ;)

12.30pm. We go to the pub afterwards :)

FFFFFFFanks again :D

Have to ask...... What are people thoughts on doing a convoy this month?

As I'm a little worried that when we get on that duel carriageway and get stuck in traffic leading on to roundabouts I'll lose a few of you. Being near Christmas it might make it a bit busier, just so you're all aware.

I know none of you are from Basingstoke so don't know the area too well that's all.

I know Ash is keen to show off his drifting skills :D

Have to ask...... What are people thoughts on doing a convoy this month?

As I'm a little worried that when we get on that duel carriageway and get stuck in traffic leading on to roundabouts I'll lose a few of you. Being near Christmas it might make it a bit busier, just so you're all aware.

I know none of you are from Basingstoke so don't know the area too well that's all.

I know Ash is keen to show off his drifting skills :D

Is there another route we could take?

• mawby changed the title to EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets