The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets

KamaSupra

Working again:( change the date Dave Lol.

Car will be in bits anyway.

You work far too much!!!! :p

Sorry bud, I've always had it the first weekend of every month so that it's the first weekend after being paid. Then nobody has the excuse that they have no money ;)

If you can some how miraculously make it, come in your other car :)

KamaSupra

2. Soopra +1

3. james_cbr + 1

4. GreaseMonkeyKamaSupra

2. Soopra +1

3. james_cbr + 1

4. GreaseMonkey

5. Supraleeturbo

6. Gretie22 +1

7. Ash808

8. Coleboy

5. Supraleeturbo

6. Gretie22 +1

7. Ash808

8. Coleboy

9. Steve Paine (TBC)

Thanks for putting your name down, but what's going on with your post? :D

Grab that weird guy called Gary Steve and bring him along too, be nice to see you both.......

Haha cheers coleboy :-P I'm off every weekend now so if I got enough fuel I will tag along with Steve and clay and 214supra if they going be good to catch up not seen your car since it was vielside kit

Haha cheers coleboy :-P I'm off every weekend now so if I got enough fuel I will tag along with Steve and clay and 214supra if they going be good to catch up not seen your car since it was vielside kit

Be nice to see ya all mate, lets hope you have better luck this time..........

• 2 weeks later...
Didn't expect this lol [ATTACH=CONFIG]196686[/ATTACH]

Is this meet still happening tomorrow ???

Not to worry about the snow, as the meet is tomorrow not today. The snow will probably all be gone tomorrow anyway ;)

Pain tho I was going to try and refit the Ariel, and the rear wiper today, oh and Dave's glass head light which I bought 6 months ago :D

Lol you're as bad as me when it comes to buying and fitting parts :)

Yes :)

Snow has gone from here now :(

Pretty much gone here in Basingstoke too.

If I ever did have to cancel the Basingstoke meet nobody needs to worry. As I'd write it in the title and on the thread to let you know it's cancelled. Also anyone with their name on the list would get a pm off me to make them aware on not to come :D

But for now, the meet is still on!!!!!

Bl00dy snow, here's a pic of my Supra in the snow.....

Driven from Andover to Essex today, supra covered in crap now, only see the odd light bit is snow in the whole 120 mile trip!! Hope to meet with the Kent boys tomorrow and run back with them!

How many Kent boys do you think will come down? As the table is booked for 15 people and so far there's 13 people already coming looking at the list :D Normally it would'nt matter too much, but this restaurant we are going to can sometimes be very busy (Not sure about tomorrow). I'd hate them to drive all the way from Kent to find they can't sit on the same table and have to sit on their own if they even manage to get a table.

How many Kent boys do you think will come down? As the table is booked for 15 people and so far there's 13 people already coming looking at the list :D Normally it would'nt matter too much, but this restaurant we are going to can sometimes be very busy (Not sure about tomorrow). I'd hate them to drive all the way from Kent to find they can't sit on the same table and have to sit on their own if they even manage to get a table.

So far it's looking like me and Steve Paine, hopefully this time I will make it to food and not spend all day waiting for recovery.

• mawby changed the title to EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets