The mkiv Supra Owners Club

20th anniversary convoy from the falcon

wile e coyote

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I may need to ask Andy for it again!!

If it is a slight different shade then that's fine, just trying to get some co-ordination here :)

He can do a bit of Michael Jackson instead :D

Haha

The last time we did this it took ages so this should be fun! :D

THAT IS A FAB IDEA!! GUYS CAN YOU EN-ROUTE TRY & GET TOGETHER IN THE SAME COLOURS WHEN ON THE MOTORWAY!!

Yep, that's you, your car looks hwwwwat now you got the Jade R's on :cool:

erm.. yeah ill see if i did it out for ya mate, you want sirens aswell ;)

erm - what about if your car is half black and half white lmao.... with dragon ball still all over it lmao. - let me guess new special area aswell lol

The convoy will be leaving the falcon at aprox 10.00am after breakfast

And will join the M70

To junction 12

It's only about a 15 min drive and will be a steady run no fast runs keeping 2 lanes as not to attract much attention , mind 80 supras will look great on the motorway

Please don't do any burn outs etc at the falcon or the museum as we hope to do this in the future as its nice and central.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I can't find the M70 anywhere on google maps?

I can't find the M70 anywhere on google maps?

Yeh sorry guys its the M40

Just to reiterate this will be a rolling convoy and no hooning along as we will have the Toyota GB representative with us and I'll be trying to keep 70 odd cars together

If you can't do that then feel free to arrive later and join us at the museum

I know I'm sounding a miserable sod but we want this to me mega its turning out to be one of the biggest events

Thanks guys

Yeh sorry guys its the M40

Just to reiterate this will be a rolling convoy and no hooning along as we will have the Toyota GB representative with us and I'll be trying to keep 70 odd cars together

If you can't do that then feel free to arrive later and join us at the museum

I know I'm sounding a miserable sod but we want this to me mega its turning out to be one of the biggest events

Thanks guys

:thumbup:

Any chance people joining the convoy on the way to the museum from beaconsfield m40-jnc2? If not any chance someone can give me a shout when you are nearing said junction so i can join from there? Im only 5-10mins from there so works best for me. Plus passenger will be taking pics and vids with the slr and possible gopro :)

Any chance people joining the convoy on the way to the museum from beaconsfield m40-jnc2? If not any chance someone can give me a shout when you are nearing said junction so i can join from there? Im only 5-10mins from there so works best for me. Plus passenger will be taking pics and vids with the slr and possible gopro :)

Try this thread