The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIV TSRM Android app now available!

Holby

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
UPDATE: IOS is almost done.. we had to add a bunch of stuff to the app. It will be .99 due to how much we had to add and are now paying monthly to host the app. Hopefully submitting to app store on Monday or Tuesday

That's a shame that you'll have to charge for it on iPhones, but I suppose Apple need a bite of EVERYONE'S pie.

Thanks very much(again) for the free android app though, it's great that an enthusiast can put something like this together for the benefit of all supra owners. :thumbs:

Yes, but the point is you are paying Apple and not Holby. He isn't looking to make money out of this but Apple are.

$99 to become an app developer (annual) and they take 30% of the app price.

Given that they provide the ecosystem, data distribution and payments etc I think this is quite a good deal from Apple.

Yes, I am not looking to make any money at all for this but rather to just provide the service. We have submitted this app to the app store about 6 times now with it being rejected each time due to the app being "too simple".

They want more features for the users to use so that is what we had to do. Some of the features are pointless but still handy, especially the forums! I did not want to add all of these features but now since I had to I now have to pay monthly for it so that is the reason why I am charging .99 for it. When it gets accepted in the app store, we will try to work on a LITE version which will not include the forums on the app. Then again, we are hoping that Apple approves it without that feature as they want "more useless features" that us supra guys do not want but they don't understand!

Thanks for all the support and I will not give up until this app is on the app store!