Midlands summer meet @ The Falcon!

Josh42

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just discovered this pub by accident, took 5 minutes to pop in and see who the black Supra belonged to parked behind the pub.

Won't make tomorrow (or probably any events this year) but it was nice to meet you Dean, both car and pub look great and best of luck! :)

Dumb question but are people parking in bays properly or doing like staggered so people can see the cars better if there's enough room that is

We have a large car park both at the front of the pub and the rear, the front would ne best for "the posers" the rear will be bay parking as I have other customers, some who are coming just to see the Supra's!!

We have a large car park both at the front of the pub and the rear, the front would ne best for "the posers" the rear will be bay parking as I have other customers, some who are coming just to see the Supra's!!

Ooh, I'm a poser, I'm a poser!! :D

At the car wash now - gotta have Suki looking her best. :cool: With any luck I'll have time before I leave to give my bizarrely recently-yellowing headlights a bit if a going over with some PlastRX...

How the hell is it raining where I am?! :(

Will see you all there in a bit :)

Yeah it looked like it was about to play that game here (as soon as I got back from the carwash of course... :rolleyes:) but fortunately seems to be screwing the nut still.

Right, headlights are clear again so I'll be hitting the road soon. See you all in a couple of hours. :)

Don't forget this is today guys! Will be on the way in a little while. Who else is for the hot wings!??

What's the challenge with the Hot Wings, the quantity or the heat? I'm having visions of Man vs Food now.

Time for me to collect the gf and set off. See you all soon!

Great to see such a good turn out today, thanks for the support and I hope you all enjoyed our hospitality,. well done to the winner of the hot wings challenge, a real trooper !!

Hope to get a regular meet in the diary for us midlanders, we will change the event each time to keep it interesting

thanks again and sorry I was not around much, we had a busy day

regards

Dean