The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Adrian Flux came up cheapest

paulj1

Just got my insurance renewed through Adrian Flux dealt with a guy called Danny from the cherished cars department £484 for 30 year old fully comp protected NCB full European cover and break down assist with mods declared with a 3000 mile limit. Sky gave good price too but would not offer breakdown cover as Sup is too old.

There all the same so just shop around, i was with one company for a while on the supra

and had very good prices, i moved to the BMW and the price went up 30 % for a less valuable,

less powerful unmodded car.

Car insurance is a joke, just like the AA etc, they don't reward you for being a loyal customer, infact

they penalise you.

There all the same so just shop around, i was with one company for a while on the supra

and had very good prices, i moved to the BMW and the price went up 30 % for a less valuable,

less powerful unmodded car.

Car insurance is a joke, just like the AA etc, they don't reward you for being a loyal customer, infact

they penalise you.

I agree but this year my micra went up by 300 i had a go at them and explained the supra was cheaper so she then bought it down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Managed to get mine quite cheap through Adrian flux this year.

I received my renewal letter from Sky who wanted £550 - it should have come down this year as its an added year of NCB and nothing on the car has changed and it only did 2500 miles last year.

Phoned Adrian Flux, they offered the same policy as Sky, but the compulsory excess was £100 less for @ £390 as opposed to Sky @ £550.

I just don't understand why they renew so high - they know everybody shops around for insurance - had they quoted a renewal between 400 and 430 id of probably stayed with them.

Managed to get mine quite cheap through Adrian flux this year.

I received my renewal letter from Sky who wanted £550 - it should have come down this year as its an added year of NCB and nothing on the car has changed and it only did 2500 miles last year.

Phoned Adrian Flux, they offered the same policy as Sky, but the compulsory excess was £100 less for @ £390 as opposed to Sky @ £550.

I just don't understand why they renew so high - they know everybody shops around for insurance - had they quoted a renewal between 400 and 430 id of probably stayed with them.

That's why I love Graham Sykes they gave me quote 300 odd less, Adrian flux is good but sometimes like people state they send renewal for more.