10mm spacers

abtin90

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously Dude , why are you looking at Ebay and not the H&R website link I gave

It is a DRS type spacer

http://www.trakplus.com/install

DRS INSTALLATION TIPSclick to hide -

Remove wheel and press out wheel studs.

Replace stock wheel studs with new longer H&R Wheel Studs.

Place TRAK+® Wheel Spacer on hub of car (over the new studs) making sure that the spacer is fully seated and flush with the hub.

Place wheel onto the new studs and firmly seat against wheel spacer.

Fasten wheel with original nuts. Carefully hand turn nuts making sure that they spin in easily so as to not cross-thread.

Repeat step 5 with the remaining nuts.

With hand wrench, snug up the nuts in a star pattern.

Before fully tightening, spin the wheel and tire to check for any noise or interference.

Tighten the wheel nuts in a star pattern with a torque wrench set to wheel manufacturers specifications.

i am reading the link you postet, but i get told that i have to get hub-centric spacer, as i guess is this they mean (pic attach)

so does they have this or not ?

Yes

Look at the video http://www.trakplus.com/what

Lightweight

Hard Anodized for durability and corrosion protection

Superior strength proprietary aluminum/magnesium alloy

Hubcentric for perfect fit and precise wheel alignment

100% Made in Germany

As you can see on the picture it shown as a spacer with the extended hub as the spigot goes in over, just like stock, But it has come as a flat spacer. This is was what in the add: These spacers without a double-sided centering are only useable for cars with a sufficient length of the centering to be able to center the wheels enough despite the spacer. It has come with longere studs, But when i fit the spacer i only have about 3 - 4mm room left on the hub, when stock about 8mm. So can i run thw spacer without problems?

Mate, it sounds like you've bought 5mm spacers, not 10mm like your thread title.

I wouldn't use those, there is no lip left to catch the spigot ring, or centre hole of the wheel

Is it 5 or 10mm you're after, there are plenty of 10mm hubcentric spacers available on ebay - why so many questions, it's really not that difficult.

Order spacers to suit the car, then order spigot rings to change the bore size to suit whatever wheels you have