The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Might aswell spill the beans!

Chris Bailey

Because its stock body without the bodykits etc, It will have OEM skirts,spats,other trim, Stock rear bumper put back on aswell. Do some revision on "stock body" supras

Ooh... Keep your pants on! See jcbt's reply much better manners

:) Hi John I,ll have a look to see if ive still got the Original side skirt trim stuff etc if you like ? I can bring it down with me on the Dragonball :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Thanks Ian top man that would be helpful and good additions to my parts bin - as you can see this a constantly moving project

Thanks Ian top man that would be helpful and good additions to my parts bin - as you can see this a constantly moving project

Well at least you will know they will fit as they came off the car lol ...I,ll attack the shed during the weekend :D

Cheers

-Ian-

:) Shed attacked and found all the Trims and the back brake air scoops all in good condition and matching silver too ;) ...........and a set of facelift rear lights ( one slightly tinted never noticed before :blink: )

Cheers

-Ian-

Thats good news Ian - thanks very much - pm me what you want for them