The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car wont start

Kaan W

Guest Nicholas
It would be nice to meet some of you with these views against me in person as you will then see im not the idiot that keeps ignoring people you think I am as im not. Just after advice, opinions and answers to get a knowledge of MY car thats all! I dont wish to take this any further and would be prefured to be contacted via PM in future if there is a problem with one of my threads.

I've not seen anyone post that they have a problem with you as a person Kaan, everyone on here has been more than helpful to you in relation to your car if anything you seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder. Perhaps to get the right replies from the right people try posting in the relevant area (MKIV Technical).

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've not seen anyone post that they have a problem with you as a person Kaan, everyone on here has been more than helpful to you in relation to your car if anything you seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder. Perhaps to get the right replies from the right people try posting in the relevant area (MKIV Technical).

There are members on here that have been more than helpfull to me and I cant thank them enough. If I come accross to people as having a chip on my shoulder then I will only start posting progress in my thread and leave it as that.

Guest Nicholas
There are members on here that have been more than helpfull to me and I cant thank them enough. If I come accross to people as having a chip on my shoulder then I will only start posting progress in my thread and leave it as that.

:banghead:

Guest smithy89

Oh dear, this has got out of hand, hasn't it.

It does sound like a wiring issue in that case. Does the syvecs show the same details when connected to the PC? Just thinking if the toucan has lost connection with the syvecs, it could just be showing default values.

Did you check the coolant temperature sensor?

Oh dear, this has got out of hand, hasn't it.

It does sound like a wiring issue in that case. Does the syvecs show the same details when connected to the PC? Just thinking if the toucan has lost connection with the syvecs, it could just be showing default values.

Did you check the coolant temperature sensor?

Yeah it shows the same on the PC. I checked the coolant sensor, disconnected, shorted the wires and still got the same figure on the syvecs. On page 1 there is a screenshot of the warning the syvecs has shown.

Much as I enjoy going back through the thread to point out the obvious how about this reply that you ignored?

Its not just me that has noticed it, and when you get comments such as

then its time to stop and think why this isnt the first time you have heard people suggest its something you have broken.

Sounds like someone's getting annoyed at the same things David P does!!