The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what do you guys think

simon197911

Defo go blue Simon, I remember seeing a blue supra on the west road loads of times! Looked lovely don't know if it was/is the exact same color but it stood out :D

Simon has gone for gunmetal powdercoat. It looks very up to date if I'm honest. If I didn't like my Shiney stuff as much, I'd go for for a gunmetal look for sure.

What show is happening westy ?

Scottish modified show in July buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

See if someone will photoshop the engine bay for you Simon with the blue or white paint.

I would stay with the white but like said above paint the rear diffuser, add a carbon ridox spoiler then maybe something too brake up the colour at the front like a carbon bonnet, but with the kit it would defintley be able to pull off the loud colour,

its a hard choice picking the colour of the car as its something you have too live with for quite a while

Why a gunmetal bonnet?

IMO, you should only have a different colour panel if its unpainted carbon, otherwise it just looks like its been forgotten.

An exception to the rule is diffusers, like the trial rear, IMO that should be a contrasting colour.

Ok so theres two blues I like what do u think . Just thought the gunmetal would look good lol [ATTACH=CONFIG]163382[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]163383[/ATTACH]

I just think painting a bonnet black or gunmetal just makes it look like you want the carbon look, but can't afford it.

Just my opinion. You see so many boy racers with Matt black bonnets because they can't get carbon ones, just looks cheap in my eyes.

If its what you want to do, then do it. Just voicing my view :)

First one the 2nd looks dirty.

This

It fit fine on the bumper its the wings where its bad you can get ya hand in down one side lol when it gets hot it fits fine

if you undo the 10mm bolts along the side of the wings mate push them in a touch or pull them out which ever way it does look right. should help the lines look better.

edit :- i know its only be mm's / cm's but ive done and looks miles better lol.