The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi im new how do you upload profile pic and my supra pics ?? thanks xx

Guest kellysupraxx

Guest kellysupraxx

can do it inserting video not working !! not the end of the world , 2 new videos on yt, supra na+nos vs 350bhp skyline , na supra vs pulser , nearly though all the treads some werid people on here !! prob just button bashers in there room not done much with there life !! if there i find anything else intertesting in the treads i will be back peace out xx

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kellysupraxx

yer i get that feeling !!! but hey i love life if there scaried of that, deal with it lol heres a great idea if you dont like it dont look at it, dont come on here and moan about it like a 10 year old, behind someones back !!!

hi carlmadboy. nice to see you have found the forum. many have seen some of your vids almost as many wish they hadnt...

Guest kellysupraxx

haha thats the only aboard english i have on video !!

I certainly enjoyed your accent change from English to Franglais then back to English again.

Do you have any more?

Guest kellysupraxx

yer i came back from the eiffel tower with my girlfreind and the french police were taking pics next to it asked me what it was !!!

Pity. It's awfully good.

Still, its nice to see our French cousins enjoying the car.

Guest kellysupraxx

no mate just doing some volenteering work in peru with poor childern for a year back in may to coventry hows things mate did you get the tt engine in ??

haha fair play karl.

you moved from the midlands now ?

Guest kellysupraxx

cheers i just paided £2000 for a new well out here in the village cuz the kids have no running water we just finished building it kids dont have to walk 3 miles now for water got my name on it , good feeling mate , cant belive you sold your supra hope you get that engine bro !!!

yeah not to bad. fair play... respect to you for doing that.

no matey.... i sold it off for parts as i have another projected at the moment, but after 1m TT engine lol

cheers i just paided £2000 for a new well out here in the village cuz the kids have no running water we just finished building it kids dont have to walk 3 miles now for water got my name on it , good feeling mate , cant belive you sold your supra hope you get that engine bro !!!

If thats true, you have just gone from zero to hero faster than Damon Hill. Well done sir.

If thats true, you have just gone from zero to hero faster than Damon Hill. Well done sir.

You know guys, I became friends with Mad Karl on facebook so I can be updated with his latest videos 'which I fess up it really amuses me' At first I thought the guy was a bit of numpty. But then started following all the work he has been doing in Peru, he's been back there several times and the kids seem to love him..! Overall I was a humbed by it all, and it was another reminder on how we can not judge a book by its cover...

Ive got Carl added on facebook aswell, and can confirm he realy has been doing all the volentering in Peru, seems to be traveling all over the place helping kids out. Lets be honest if all owners were the same it would be boring..... Carl just REALY loves his supra lol.