The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The mkiv Supra Owners Club Southern Counties Gumball 2005

mawby

Right the Eastern route has been published. This year I've decided to start it in the same place we did for the first Gumball, the lovely area of Box Hill. The first time we made the mistake of turning up on a Sunday, biker day, but hopefully they'll be space for us this year.

The route follows pretty much the same as last year, except I've missed of one stop because it caused hours of delays last year. Hopefully once the initial M25 bit is out of the way the rest of the route will be as free flowing as it was last year.

As always, changes may need to be made on the day to get around traffic problems as they are encourtered. Remember everyone who attends the event can help out by suggesting alternative routes or taking the lead if they know the area well. The route provided is only a guildline using major roads to prevent anyone getting lost.

Hope it's a good day for all! :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would like to put forward a suggestion to change the last meeting point of the Gumball on Saturday! Instead of the Little Chef, I'am thinking of the Beefeater pub/Travel Inn, still in Horsham & only just up the road from the little chef.

I think it would hopefully be a better finish to a good day in a nice pub. Having not been there myself I would be greatfull if anyone who knows of this pub, to put forward their views,thanks. The address is 57. North St. Horsham.RH12 1RB

Weather forecast - Saturday should be predominately sunny, temp. 26C, according to the Met Office (so it will probably peeee down!!!)

Quite stuffy though - 64% humidity

Good grief - I'm turning into an anorak. I had better stop now!!

Weather forecast - Saturday should be predominately sunny, temp. 26C, according to the Met Office (so it will probably peeee down!!!)

Quite stuffy though - 64% humidity

Good grief - I'm turning into an anorak. I had better stop now!!

Topless weather :ecstatic:

Rosie - make sure you've got some suncream.

Instead of the Little Chef, I'am thinking of the Beefeater pub/Travel Inn, still in Horsham & only just up the road from the little chef.
Beefeaters are much better than Little Chefs anyday...... however the only problem is they normally can't cater for masses of people turning out who don't have a table booked. That's the one reason Little Chef is normally chosen. Although there's nothing stopping you trying the Beefeater first. If they are full just turn around and head back to the Little Chef.

BEEFEATER :clap:

I was going to suggest this for our last meeting point as it was great to finish with a nice meal after the end of the Western Gumball.

Great idea....

Just got 4 new eagle F1's ready for tomorrow, so:

A) Looking forward to running them in, and

B) Will be bankrupt by Monday morning !!!

See ya there for a Bacon Bap Breakfast...... :) :)

Gatso

Anyone travelling up from Portsmouth / Southampton to the start (Boxhill, Dorking) and want to meet for the drive up!? :) (as long as it's not tipping down that is!)

Incidentally, does anyone know the weather forecast for this?

Think it's out of your way, but we are going A303 / M3 / A322 / A3

If you are going on any of the above and want to meet up that would be great, if not, see ya there....

Think it's out of your way, but we are going A303 / M3 / A322 / A3

If you are going on any of the above and want to meet up that would be great, if not, see ya there....

Hi Soo

I'll be heading up the A3 at some point, but not sure when! Might be easier to meet there.

See you all tomorrow. Not sure what time we'll stay, will just see how it goes I guess!

Elliot