The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Window either shut or fully open.

Kaan W

No air con? Ouch! Mistaaaaaaaaake! :D

Glad the window confusion is sorted though! :p

Just ask Hodge or Rob Mitchel or others who have removed it. Ive never once been driving along and thought, hmmm the air could do with being a bit colder in here lol.

I dont really use my heater, stereo, wipers or lights either....:p

Its just how ive always been that if I dont use something, it goes in the bin :)

Ive never once been driving along and thought, hmmm the air could do with being a bit colder in here

Fair one!

I think I'm the exact opposite - mine's never off in the summer. There's nothing worse than driving and feeling all sticky. Plus, it's great when you've had to leave your car in direct sunlight (not that we've had much of that for a while :rolleyes: ) and it's REDDERS inside but 5 mins later is like a freezer! I was going to have mine ripped out when I first bought my Supra (simply because I mistakenly thought it was "the thing to do") but after one hot summer, I was so glad I didn't! :)

Fair one!

I think I'm the exact opposite - mine's never off in the summer. There's nothing worse than driving and feeling all sticky. Plus, it's great when you've had to leave your car in direct sunlight (not that we've had much of that for a while :rolleyes: ) and it's REDDERS inside but 5 mins later is like a freezer! I was going to have mine ripped out when I first bought my Supra (simply because I mistakenly thought it was "the thing to do") but after one hot summer, I was so glad I didn't! :)

Likewise, on hot blistering day in traffic the last thing you need is no air con. I switch mine on even in the winter (obviously to heat), this ensures the system is ran & kept in good order as te lubricates can dry up if not used... Which obviously is Ed's worst nightmare :D