The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 06 / 07 / 11 / 12 - call for info (and for those doing 13)

ellis

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a memory of Burna.

One night i had gone to Rotterdam town ,to have had a good drink(as i was not driving next day)

I came back around 1am and went outside for a smoke and burna came out and said he was going to town OMG i was just getting in ,

and he was just going out :blink:

:rlol::rlol:yeah i remember this!! All i remember him saying was ( NUMBER 1)

Non turbo engaged! :rlol:

:rlol:brilliant

ok cool make sure u edit yourself out of my photo then :p

and please all wish me luck as last year i came as a passenger (blew car up on way to last fast show )

Well your not going this year!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Anybody else for anymore please!

I'm well into this year's 'item' and if anybody has anything they want to send me, now is pretty much as close as I want to leave it.

Cheers, E.

Just got a hospital appointment dude, as soon as I get indoors I'll get this to you. Apologises I should have done this ages ago!!

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to do this for us guys. Not to mention out of your on pocket too!! This is club spirit at its finest! : thumbs:

Don't know how this was missed - let me know what you want. Loads from 06 and 07 of course! Just PM what you need as may not get back on for a while Cheers Paul

Thanks Paul - that side of things is all done - have spent a loooooong time trawling through pics and thread etc accumulating what I need so that side is all tied up and put to bed!

- - - Updated - - -

Should name who's still to put info in dude

Done in another thread - named and shamed!!