The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New to these forums, From supraforums.com.au

king hit kiz

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd do a little update, while waiting on a few more bits on the conversion and for the workshop to be free.

Anyways, started doing a proper L.E.D conversion with my spare unit and will be doing the same to my old one and selling it :p

Think i'm going to need bigger resistors though... Don't think these will hold the WATT's.

Boot is almost mint :) Found the missing part lol (Sparkplug tool) Found it off a german supra part number.

Also got a new shade as my car never came with one and I want it to be all OEM, with a few aftermarket mods.

TRD Strut bar thanks to Stu, ready to put on when my car goes Stututututu :p

Got around to finishing one of my spare headlights... Only one more to go lol (shitty quality though)

Also helped a mate out with his car (as he has no idea) changed his exhaust over to my old stock one as his was rusted and had holes from scrapping. Also couldn't help myself but turn it on with the back half on and wow...let's just say I was glad no neighbours were at home haha

Friends car was making this noise when he gave it too me...

http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/King_Hit_Kiz/media/IMG_2444_zps8a25fe54.mp4.html

Tried to sus it out and thought it was the driveshaft but after a quick trip up to James we defiantly found out the problem, was to easy to spot out actually after the drive...

Fuel economy in my nan's jazz :p

Also got in some parts for a few fellow supra owners and gosh I wanted to just take these box's :p

Also found a old steering wheel... Anyone want it ? lol Don't know how mold got on it :|

Also I know Stu will read this and he should defiantly do this to his car ! Looks so good...Except for the fact it should be a single not twins.

Last but not least little sneak peak of highflows ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Looking good there :)

Thanks heaps !

Are you near Wollongong? I worked there for 3 weeks, I might be going back next year :-) would love to see some supras :-)

Yeah sure am :) About half hour away from there but my mechanic is located right in the heart of wollongong.

Let me know if you do would be able to get at least 10 supra's around from the area :D