The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FOSTA'S how to fit a basic NA-T kit

FOSTA

Ok have attached a pdf file that shows and explains how to fit the greddy e-manage ultamate ecu,

it also has the pinouts for both e-manage and 2jz-ge ecu and clearly shows you how to connect them together.

to make life easy, i bought a harness extention patch! this means your not cutting into your factory harness and it becomes plug and play! :)

here are some of my photos:

hope this helps :)

EmanageUltimate_Wiring.pdf

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b;3525814']Where did you get your harness extension from dude? Looks a lot easier than trying to solder wires whilst being in the footwell of the car >

I got it from the US eBay mate. eBay.com.

As I couldn't seem to find any on eBay.co.uk

:)

Was the first build okay with a standard clutch or was that upgraded too? Very good read and makes the NA-T route over NA-TT a lot more tempting! Especially with the lack of TT engines going about these days :(

:( :wave:

6 speed NA clutch btw is that makes any difference :p

ok a few extra pictures to make it easier for some members (Ive taking these picturs from another forum so these ones are not mine ).

NOTE: I did not weld any of my pipework, so where there is welded joins i just used a stright bit of silicone hose! makes life alot easier!

INTERCOOLER PIPING

Awesome fosta, I'm currently modding a TT plenum so I can run a TT spark plug cover ect, wish this thread was about 6 months ago, would have been very useful

Helpful guys like fosta is why this club is so good

Couldn't agree more. He's a top guy and always helps.

Could of done this write up about 12months ago though;):D

Oh sorry mate, I'm auto at the moment so havnt got a clutch to change, but I'm sure you will have to upgrade it as it might start to slip with the increased power. :)

Yeah that's what I thought, was hoping you could maybe get away with it on the bare bone build but I guess its safe to do anyway :) A very informative thread dude, will help a lot of people out when going for it and convince even more to do so!

just wish i had the confidence to try something like this, i love my car to bits, but get nervous when i pop the bonnet, i have had most of my mods done by garages & cant help thinking if i had saved half of what i have spent on labour i would have my ideal supra...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Off the top of my head I think it was $1600 from the states :)

What about import tax?

Anyway the reason why I was here to originally comment was to say great thread, it gives morons like myself and many others on here a nice in-depth view on the process ect, how long did it take to do this if you don't mind me asking.