The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shutterspeed's Side Project TT Supra

k2supra

First time I've seen this thread...nice looking car! Is it getting a mag feature in JP!?

- - - Updated - - -

Same steering wheel and mats I have also!:) Good choices!

Yep, I was used as the car for the upcoming feature on a tuning guide in JP! :)

I love the steering/mat combo :D

Nice car!!!! Are you going manual?

I have toyed with the idea...the engine transmission have to match vin wise though for importation so might be difficult adventure until it heads back :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes read that in this months version. Next month JP are doing a large piece around buying Supra's and how to choose a good one, tuning etc. It should be an interesting read.

Nice car btw mate

My car is the feature car :) thank you for the compliments :D

The general one mate is [email protected]

Yep, Mitchell talk to Dan at JP, I am sure he'd be interested in your build!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New parts are on the way, picked up a kevlar timing belt, Brian Crower Cam gears, front facelift indicators, mishimoto radiator, mishimoto transmission cooler, mishimoto silicone hose kit, remanufactured PS pump, black headlining out of rob's old supe...just to name a few bits and bobs

• 1 month later...

Made an essential change right before I left :) clear indicators, and what a pain the bolts were to break, this job took 6 hours and should of taken 30 minutes :(

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/549548_399576140141005_1719482102_n.jpg

I have also been waiting to hear back on the ridox kit, I am hoping it all works out..

Edited by k2supra (see edit history)

I am currently waiting to hear back from Mishimoto on a FMIC option for the car, and will be most likely picking up a R-Line intercooler in black, Dimensions are 23" x 12" x 4"

http://www.mishimoto.com/mishimoto-universal-front-mount-intercooler-r-line-black.html#

Dimensions are 23" x 12" x 4"

I haven't seen anyone using this intercooler yet, so it will be interesting to be the first from what I have searched to install on the car.

• 4 months later...

So, I decided to go a different route with my Supra and sold it :eyebrows: and replaced it with a fresh import :D I bought the car with the help of Jurgen and JM-Imports from auction, scored quite a gem with this one. I have been massively busy getting the car where I was previously with the last one. Picture bomb Incoming over next few posts ;)