The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BEWARE - "Pro-Carbon design" on Facebook!!!!

Carbon_Bullet

Mindaugas Tamosiunas

Siaures Prospektas 12-8

Kaunas LT-49154

Lithuania

He has been banned multiple times from Ebay for failure to pay fees under multiple identities.

He managed to funnel the monies he stole through the bank account of his girlfriend to avoid any direct recourse against him. He lied about not having a paypal account and got his girlfriend involved as a way to hide the monies.

We tried to get Interpol involved after we discovered some of his banking information including using his girlfriend's name and account info:

REGINA TAMOSIUNIENE

Siaures prospektas 12-8

Kaunas LT-49154

Lithuania

ID. 45008140601

DANSKE BANK LITHUANIA OFFICE

SWIFT CODE- SMPOLT 22

ACCOUNT NUMBER

LT 357400018089723810

Is your code name 007?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about the OP being ripped off.

Just curious, but why did you "like" their page? Have you successfully bought stuff from them?

I was linked to it via another member on here, showing off there products which do look good, however my 'Like' is about to be removed. Disgusting what he seems to be oporating. Scary as I was tempted purchase from them on a couple of occasions.

Many were posting to the shadow page and those comments were deleted and were the reason why I registered here to let you know who he really is.

I will look for his address and banking info for you since I found all of that out in my investigation.

I have also had him banned on several Lambo, Ferrari and exotic car sites where he defrauded others in addition to our NSX Euro forum.

You must be officer John mc clain ! We should set up a page in his company name with the heading

YIPIKAYAE..MOTHERFOOKER !

Edited by supra joe (see edit history)

RSO 34, that scam thread of the Nigerian was one of the best things I've read in ages. Stayed up over an hour reading that, amazing!

After reading your comment, i decided to read those seven pages. lol Great bed time read.

I loved the questions for security

Quote taken from http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104987&page=4 comment 91

Please provide me with the answers to the following questions and I will have my secretary send them to Mr. Derbender asap. In order to protect your money from someone pretending to be you, he has submitted 15 questions for you to answer and has indicated that he will ask you only one question at random from the list. That way he can be assured, as I am, that you are the legitimate seller after which your personal Security Identification will be issued for the ultimate release of the funds. Kindly answer these in order. I would also suggest that you make a copy of the answers and keep it in a secure location so that you will be prepared when you speak with Mr. Derbender.

1. What is your height?

2. What is your weight?

3. What is your mother's maiden name?

4. What is your favorite kind of dog?

5. What is your favorite movie?

6. What is your favorite Barry Manilow song?

7. What is the square root of negative 1?

8. If a cow laughs does milk come out its nose?

9. What is your favorite car?

10. What male movie star would you be willing to sleep with?

11. What is your favorite football team?

12. Mustard or ketchup?

13. Less filling or tastes great?

14. Do you think that the Church should ban all heterosexuals?

15. After eating, do amphibians have to wait one hour before getting out of the water?

Please remember your answers since I don't know which question Mr. Derbender will ask you. If you get it wrong when compared with the answers that you give me and that I will forward to Jen Derbender, he will void the transaction under the assumption that someone is trying to pretend they are you to steal your money.

lol can't believe he answered them.

Impressive stuff RSO 34

Congratulation on scamming a scammer:thumbs:

Surprise surpise Facebook or himself has deleted his profile, going to leave a few people confused :/

Its still there (as is the shadow page). But he has deleted the various warnings you guys posted so you might want to do another round of them...

EDIT: I think he has turned off the comment feature of his page. If that is the case, feel free to like the shadow page (sorry for "banning" the 3 members who previously replied that led me to find your current thread) and post as many comments as you like. Perhaps if we get enough traffic to the alternate page that will warn others:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/ProCarbonDesign

p.s. all members previously "banned" from the shadow page have now been unbanned. Bash away everyone........

Edited by RSO 34 (see edit history)

He must have deleted an blocked me as I carnt find anything, except the page you can "like"

Like the second page and post away. He can't delete that one.......

But he will only resurface another time and till then people have to careful. The NSX scam was a little while back, its a shame that the only way to spot scammers are people falling for it :(

If something is too good to be true, its because it is. The wise old saying.