The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Will this polish out?

john88

Sorry to see this:(

Might even be worth speaking to Keron about scrapping and starting again

Not that I am waiting for an Engine or anything:eyebrows:

At best it is going to be a re-shell, new exhaust and check the wheel isn't buckled, looks like the camber is out so must of taken the hit,

Then it's not an original car so value is lower and VIN and engine numbers won't match

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Well lowering the value of mine isn't much of an issue, I don't plan on selling up and if I eventually did, judging from the last few months I'd be better breaking anyway (not that I am) :p

I'm going to give it a really good check over in the next week and plan my attack from there meanwhile I'll make a note shells for sale :p

Well lowering the value of mine isn't much of an issue, I don't plan on selling up and if I eventually did, judging from the last few months I'd be better breaking anyway (not that I am) :p

I'm going to give it a really good check over in the next week and plan my attack from there meanwhile I'll make a note shells for sale :p

A reshell is going to be a much cheaper option with the replacement parts and respray your already know you need, assuming by what you have said you have the facilities to do it yourself

A reshell is going to be a much cheaper option with the replacement parts and respray your already know you need, assuming by what you have said you have the facilities to do it yourself

Yep, I have the facilities to do anything from an engine rebuild to a nut and bolt restoration although I'll be looking for a professional spray job.

Sold my shell a few weeks ago, and its too nice to be thrown around a track anyway:D bignums shell would be perfect for you mate.

Haha I do like my cars to look nice, I just prefer to put them through their paces on a track and not someone's living room window lol

I am no expert but I reckon that car has had the dick.

It's not just the damage you can see it's the weakening of the shell that you can't. Would you honestly drive it again knowing that it any serious impact could squash you like a rotten apple. Play it safe and re-shell or just break it for parts.

H.