The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do you still wave/flash to other supra owners?

supra_aero

I had an E reg mini for my first car. The day i passed my test i was out in it and got flashed by another mini, didnt have a clue why he had done it so got out and started checking the car to make sure something hadnt come off lol...

I have tried in the past to flash at Supras but end up spraying the window washer and looking stupid :(

I always do and will, and it's more often than not returned.

There was one I drove past every day on the way back from work which was a complete wreck (silver one), then he upgraded to a green one, and now that's gone.

I flash even when I'm not in the Supra, just so when I put up a thread on here to say I've seen them, they know who I was :D

There are loads of Supras around by mine, but I hardly ever seen any of them :(

If i do see one, i always flash or give a beep. Sometimes i get a weird look, sometimes a nod...only a few times there have been supras which have been just as excited. Civic owners - different kettle of fish, they give the dirtiest looks...i just smile at them lol. A lot of skylines around here seem to be stuck up their own *ss, i used to flash them...out of around 6-7 regular ones i have seen, only one flashed back, and actually stopped to say hello. Got a flash from a scooby once, and a glanza lol, i think everyone is just jealous :p

I had an E reg mini for my first car. The day i passed my test i was out in it and got flashed by another mini, didnt have a clue why he had done it so got out and started checking the car to make sure something hadnt come off lol...

I have tried in the past to flash at Supras but end up spraying the window washer and looking stupid :(

:rlol: