The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of going single

andz222

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

engine is totally stock at the moment but i will be going for the aem 2 ecu aswell as it costs a lot less

also money is a bit tight at the moment so bit by bit i guess;)

What about injectors, FPR, intercooler, exhaust, clutch, brakes, gauges to watch AFR and EGT, mapping, if you think money is tight then be careful buddy as they are a money pit to get right

engine is totally stock at the moment but i will be going for the aem 2 ecu aswell as it costs a lot less

also money is a bit tight at the moment so bit by bit i guess;)

As said you need to budget at least £10K to do it properly, if you can't afford that then my advice would be don't do it at all, it really isn't worth cutting corners or doing half a job.

I would not take that gamble mate, honestly it is 10k to do it properly and that is without mishaps along the way

Yep, take the advise of these guys who have been there & done that! I have met people who have done it on a budget & I am telling you these people who I know have ended up paying much more in the end & having more headache.

These are also the same people who thought I wanted to go single turbo & just assume a single turbo is all you need, the supporting mods all add up & cost a fair amount alone! Things like clutches, they are pretty expensive for a decent performance clutch but how many people over look this?