The mkiv Supra Owners Club

who makes the cheapest Single turbo kit?

TBDevelopments

Tim, bear in mind every single moderator is watching you with interest due to your reputation for being banned, I would scale back ANY discussion about what your company can do.

Sure, ask some technical questions, but when you say 'cheap kit produced by myself' then thats heading towards advertising and Im not inclined to accept it.

Tim, bear in mind every single moderator is watching you with interest due to your reputation for being banned, I would scale back ANY discussion about what your company can do.

Sure, ask some technical questions, but when you say 'cheap kit produced by myself' then thats heading towards advertising and Im not inclined to accept it.

I know this, I'm just looking at the market place as although I do want a supra for myself as a hobby it still needs to be business orientated, even if the products I produce aren't advertised here. I understand your advertising rules and I was very careful about my initial wordings on what I was asking. the quote "cheap kit produced by myself" was only mentioned after admin staff pushed to what I was talking about, and in that situation its very hard to make clear what I'm asking without being upfront.

I'm not here to cause trouble or effect how things are run. I just keep my head down and get on with my work. Yes I'm looking to expand into the supra world in the next 12 months but I'm trying my best to play by the rules and not rock the boat (although this phase seems to have caused some comical results) lol

I don't mean to offend you but "my reputation for being banned" I was removed from 1 forum because of basic politics and lies on favouritism of a fellow trader over me and the admin made it there goal to get me banned from everywhere else. Alot of the forums I was "banned" from without even posting a word have now invited me back under invitation where my reputation has go from strength to strength.

Tim

from doing some research on the amuse cars, other cars members have done and that nice job wallis has built on his car 550bhp and similar torque does seem possible with the stock manifold and an adaptor based system to a single GT30 or 35 garrett turbocharger. So i think something like this would be a middle ground for people who wanted more than BPU mods on a stock TT system but didn't want to go full power monster with a GT40 or similar. seems a good setup for a fast road based car

Tim :)

you gotta remember as well that the skyline has around 150-200bhp more than the supra. the mines skyline is quoted in other videos with the same spec at 650ps. Where I'm taking a guess the supra is in the 450-500ps region as he quotes 433lbs/ft (converted from 60kgm) at 3000rpm

Tim

see alot of the testing I've seen the gtx on the smaller turbos didn't make alot of different until you started running big boost levels like 2 bar plus which isn't really the point of this car as i would want it as a road car still using stock internals.

possible with its 73mm stroke compared to the supras what 86mm is it, but then again supra is a square engine (equal stroke and piston diameter) is meant to be the best all-rounder. It might be because the mines is a built engine so obviously lightened and balanced etc etc. where the supra engine in that car was a stock item. wasn't really much of a comparison really, a basic bolt on car against a full built car but still.

Tim :)