The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My POD runs GTR 9.7@150

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

The launch was setup for only a 4000rpm launch at moment which compared to how hard I had the cars in the US launching is very tame but a transmission is not cheap and Jurgen drives to the track and back so I will always go slow and analysis data before turning stuff up.

This car will easily do a 1.4 60ft which will straight away put it down to an 8.3.

Then we have more boost to play with

Great day though

You sure mate? cant see it doing a 8.3 just from a 0.26 quicker 60ft, id have thought it would need a hell of a lot more power/boost to get that low.

Guest Ajay
Don't know who it was, but there was a lady in the grandstand videoing and pretty sure she got your last run.

She was in the grandstand farthest away from the start line.

Anyone know who it was?

That would of been me :). Just had a look through my vids from yesterday and the last one of Jurgen's I have is in the 10s. Got a few vids of the car going up.

The launch was setup for only a 4000rpm launch at moment which compared to how hard I had the cars in the US launching is very tame but a transmission is not cheap and Jurgen drives to the track and back so I will always go slow and analysis data before turning stuff up.

This car will easily do a 1.4 60ft which will straight away put it down to an 9.3.

Then we have more boost to play with

Great day though

Was a typo but will 500 shot of nitrous it would do it !

Slightly off topic from Jurgens, but Ryan yours was looking pretty damn good when you were up and down the road behind pod. And then you were following me on the way out of pod and I was hoping for you to overtake as I had the camera at the ready :D Damn the narrow country roads :(

Slightly off topic from Jurgens, but Ryan yours was looking pretty damn good when you were up and down the road behind pod. And then you were following me on the way out of pod and I was hoping for you to overtake as I had the camera at the ready :D Damn the narrow country roads :(

Thanks Mate

Its a rare colour with only about 5 in the UK but does go well. Just my clutch A has taken some serious abuse and slipping from over the 80 launchs i have had to do developing the syvecs kit. When they are changes soon i will get a run in. Reckon a 10.4 @130 ish

he didnt beat jurgen though, off the line yes but think once jurgen gunned it in too the line he beat mark, but still beating a gtr off the line is no small feat, looks closer on the vid http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/dannyspeed/DSC07294.jpg

Yup, that was me :D but it was just Jurgen messing about with stuff. He did the last 1/8th of a mile in the time it took me to do the last 100 or so metres.

Thought I'd put it in reverse, it's a bloody quick motor, but I'll be keeping the pics of me in front of him. Bragging rights and all ;)