Are you in the 700bhp club?

Noz

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

152 just shows its serious power! Spot on with JB's car as well.

I heard power engineering in Uxbridge have got a new dyno dynamics now, you could try there and hopefully the car won't be coming off the dyno. Their rollers shouldn't be nowhere near as worn as SRR.

Yup that was a good run with a healthy shot of Nos as well though, pushing it right up at the top. I think that's her best ever trap as well. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a pretty close to 1200 there.

At Tx2k12 she dyno'd 1165 and was hitting between 150-159 all day

This guy has around 1150hp as well

Again it's always around 150-159. On really good runs all these power cars trap close to 160. But typically it's closer to 155.

slicks and a perfect run make a difference to the whole slip, ET and trap.

Ive trapped at 152mph a few times Amir, just slower et's, best time was 10.1 at 149mph.

Once my new turbo is fitted in a couple of weeks i will run round a few dynos to put an end to this.

excellent idea jamie. i planned on doing the same last week with my gtr but i ran out of time.

il keep an eye out for the results :cool:

Personally, I've mostly given up quoting a horsepower figure for my car. It's so variable - different dyno, ramping, atmospheric conditions, fuel quality etc. etc... I'm just saying I run 29 pounds on a 71mm now. I have a rough idea what it makes (mostly based on what it's made before) but the trap speed will tell most accurately, and I'm not getting on a drag strip in the near future.

Personally, I've mostly given up quoting a horsepower figure for my car. It's so variable - different dyno, ramping, atmospheric conditions, fuel quality etc. etc... I'm just saying I run 29 pounds on a 71mm now. I have a rough idea what it makes (mostly based on what it's made before) but the trap speed will tell most accurately, and I'm not getting on a drag strip in the near future.

so true i got this graph from robbie at rips racing. it correlates well with my 2 cars ive run at pod.