The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mini-meet: Saturday lunch at the Honeybee pub near Droitwich - 2nd June

SteveR

A couple of my mates are coming too :)

:)

I'm still not a definite, but more than likely I'll be there, even if I come to just say hello in the car park.

Then steal some chips while no one's looking..

:)

Okey doke, I'll hold off for further updates from everyone then call them pub again on Friday.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant!

It's been too long.

Right then, thanks to Lilnum I'll be heading over to this guys!

Seeing Wallis (matt) in morning over Lincoln to view his Supra and then will scoot over to see you lot.

Look forward to it.

Greg :)

Shame Josh42 & RDS can't make it, will be good to see you though Greg :)

I don't know what this does to the numbers so I'm leaving them as they are!

Just to remind everyone - from 12 onwards we're meeting up in the car park; arrive anytime from then and 1pm as we're sitting down at 1pm. :)

Guest MikeyB571

It was a great meet, some lovely supra's. Puts my skyline in its place :)

I think SteveR should arrange another Brecon convoy, that was fun.

Good to see the usual faces and have a decent catch up - shame on you 'new' [to me] lot that didn't turn up! :p

Also, what happened to Sheefa??

Sounds like littlenum & Burna had an interesting drive home. Well, part way home. :(

Just sorting out some photos I took along the way there & at the car park... standby! :)

Yes me and burna decided to have a play, i didnt really want to as my car was poorly due to having low compression on cylinders 1 - 5 but im taking it out monday ready for a rebuild anyway.

And off we go im in front turbo comes on and im off then all of a sudden lose all my power and cant see nothing behind me, i stopped and burna pulled up and it wasent until he walked into me i saw him lol.

Here is a short video ive done, i think the piston has collapsed as its running on 4 cylinders and sounds terrible, i will take some pics of whats happend on wednesday as im taking to my engine place and im working there on my engine.

Edited by little num (see edit history)