The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra Interior Refurb - Final pics on PG 4

Samurai 20V

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good, those bulbs look great, really need to find some like that! My white ones don't look that good!

Thanks! I remember someone posting a website that stocked good LEDs..Try a search..

In Japan they love the stuff, even in the supermarkets they are available.

looking good, those LEDS really make a difference!!

They do.. I will take some snaps with the Defi's lit up, looks sweet..

Looking awesome. Im well impressed, Im considering doing this as well to freshen it up, my dash definitely needs some new life.

Thanks mate.. I hated the warped dash, it annoyed the hell out of me.. Its not so difficult, just follow the guides on here and exercise patience!

Fantastic result :cool:

The only thing maybe worth mentioning to anyone who intends doing this themselves, is remove the door cards or be VERY careful around them when removing the seats. The seats are heavy and the ends of the seat runners will make a nasty mark if it comes into contact with the fragile door cards.

Fantastic result :cool:

The only thing maybe worth mentioning to anyone who intends doing this themselves, is remove the door cards or be VERY careful around them when removing the seats. The seats are heavy and the ends of the seat runners will make a nasty mark if it comes into contact with the fragile door cards.

Thanks..

I managed to take them out ok, I need to adjust my left window so it may be worthwhile to take them off..

Day 4

So got busy with the seat cover install..

Stripped the old covers off, steamed the foam, then waited for the foam to dry..

Then fitted the new covers, I completed the rear and passenger seat, driver seat is in progress..

The covers are a bit wrinkly, they will tighten up after ssome time in the sun I have been told....

I am not too happy with base cushion of the front seats, if it does not improve after some time in the sun, will order 2 new ones from Toyota...

attachment.php?attachmentid=150936&stc=1&d=1335945810

attachment.php?attachmentid=150937&stc=1&d=1335945823

Here is a pic of the new handbrake, gearknob and gearknob lever cover...

Any suggestions on how to remove the white buildup on the plastic thingy that you select reverse with??

attachment.php?attachmentid=150938&stc=1&d=1335945935

Only remaining item is the seat track covers, have to order black ones..

Hope you like..

Will post the completed pics soon..

Thats all for now...

DSC071851.JPG

DSC071871.JPG

DSC071861.JPG

Great progress on this mate! Good use of a week off if you aren't going away on holiday!:thumbs:

Thanks..

Lucky for me the wife doesnt mind helping me with these things.. I want to finish up today so I can relax a bit.. Maybe drive the car abit as well!!:)

Looks very nice indeed :thumbs:

I need some of them cluster LED's, They look mint !

Thanks mate..

Loving this!

Where did you get the seat covers from? And how much?

Thanks..

I ordered them off leatherseats.com.. They were around 600USD.. (w/o shipping)

The guys on Supraforums recommend them pretty highly, some negative feedback though..

It is a decent kit, very close to OEM fitment, just a few items like locating of holes etc that you need to figure out yourself. The rear seat upper board did not fit perfect, had to modify it slightly, but not major issues.

Overall I was happy with it for the cost.

Final Shots - Interior...

Still needs some time in the sun for the seats to tighten up.. Headrests need some attention on the underneath, not happy with some of the folds on the base..

Dash is looking good I think, might get a replacement centre console, bidding on a glovebox gauge pod, if I get it then will retire the dash mount gauge pod..

The EVC will move to the OEM clock location together with the Knock amp, thats a job for another day..

Bidding on a set of black Supra sport mats and ordered black seat track covers...

attachment.php?attachmentid=151101&stc=1&d=1336219045

attachment.php?attachmentid=151102&stc=1&d=1336219095

attachment.php?attachmentid=151103&stc=1&d=1336219095

Exterior - Some pics after the new paintjob, gave it a polish today..

attachment.php?attachmentid=151104&stc=1&d=1336219095

attachment.php?attachmentid=151105&stc=1&d=1336219095

attachment.php?attachmentid=151106&stc=1&d=1336219126

attachment.php?attachmentid=151107&stc=1&d=1336219126

Thanks for looking..

DSC_49351.JPG

DSC_49371.JPG

DSC_49491.JPG

DSC_49481.JPG

DSC_49411.JPG

DSC_49421.JPG

DSC_49441.JPG