The mkiv Supra Owners Club

End of an Era!!

Geo

Gutted for you pal :( but glad she's going to a good home to continue the care it's had. Remember mine is always there if you fancy a blast now and then it's no 700hp but it will take the edge off not having a supra in your life dude :)

I'll pick you up for the sunday meet for Avengers in Glasgow. As for pod you better not be mega drunk as your helpin me with the drive down and up mwahahahaha!!!! :p

Gutted for you pal :( but glad she's going to a good home to continue the care it's had. Remember mine is always there if you fancy a blast now and then it's no 700hp but it will take the edge off not having a supra in your life dude :)

I'll pick you up for the sunday meet for Avengers in Glasgow. As for pod you better not be mega drunk as your helpin me with the drive down and up mwahahahaha!!!! :p

cool bud for sunday. :D

can't give you the :thumbs: for pod though, gona be a drunken bum for a change and fiddle with you loads, mu hahahahah

well the for sale thread speaks for itself, I believe I got myself a brilliant supra and i'm more than made up.

After having owned an N/A for five years then upgrading to a TT BPU for a year, I thought that was fast enough, but this.......OMG!

GEO picked me up from Glasgow Airport, i think he could tell i was more than excited, had a big smirk on my face! :)

we slowly approach his house where she was sitting on the drive all polished looking fit as @#%$ ! my face lit up ha!

we had a 15 minute walk around explaining a few things etc, then the time come to taking her out ;)

now after my previous experience, I had it mind that it was going to be fast, a lot faster than my BPU, .....WELL...... I think faster was an understatement! the car was beyond a rocket! the performance was far more powerful than expected an that was on 1.1BAR! ie...the baby setting :/ the little smirk i had on my face had just spread ! i also had a slight heart attack, and just couldn't believe the power/handling/performance, absolutely brilliant!

i had an epic 5 hour journey from Glasgow to a small village called Stamford near Peterborough, the weather started off pretty well with dry roads so i was having a little play nothing major, had to get use to that power before I started planting it!! Unfortunately the weather took a turn for the bad side an started to rain :( the drive back was still fun though, i have yet to see her full potential on a dry hot sunny day.

no to bad on fuel either i done 340+ miles on high octane for £70 with its cruise mode setting!

i've been home now for 2 hours, still smiling :)

fingers crossed thats never happen to me, but i would imagine it would be a sickly feeling

I don't know if I could think "damn that guy has a nice car" while he is stealing it from me........ But I have a NA so would be thinking "Unlucky" just as I catch him up jogging gently along.

it actually makes me feel sick to the core thinking about if i was to sell my car lol

glad it's gone to a good home though, you should get a wee glanza or something to fix your toyota and turbo cravings... it would also be halarious seeing you turn up to meets and having to climb in and out of the thing. :p

well the for sale thread speaks for itself, I believe I got myself a brilliant supra and i'm more than made up.

After having owned an N/A for five years then upgrading to a TT BPU for a year, I thought that was fast enough, but this.......OMG!

GEO picked me up from Glasgow Airport, i think he could tell i was more than excited, had a big smirk on my face! :)

we slowly approach his house where she was sitting on the drive all polished looking fit as @#%$ ! my face lit up ha!

we had a 15 minute walk around explaining a few things etc, then the time come to taking her out ;)

now after my previous experience, I had it mind that it was going to be fast, a lot faster than my BPU, .....WELL...... I think faster was an understatement! the car was beyond a rocket! the performance was far more powerful than expected an that was on 1.1BAR! ie...the baby setting :/ the little smirk i had on my face had just spread ! i also had a slight heart attack, and just couldn't believe the power/handling/performance, absolutely brilliant!

i had an epic 5 hour journey from Glasgow to a small village called Stamford near Peterborough, the weather started off pretty well with dry roads so i was having a little play nothing major, had to get use to that power before I started planting it!! Unfortunately the weather took a turn for the bad side an started to rain :( the drive back was still fun though, i have yet to see her full potential on a dry hot sunny day.

no to bad on fuel either i done 340+ miles on high octane for £70 with its cruise mode setting!

Congratulations mate, in my opinion you've bought one of the best cars on this forum :D

Great car you have now you must be one very happy bunny hope to see you around it it soon as your only 20 mins from me & great to see another great supra not too far away from us all the best with your new toy Lui

Congratulations mate, in my opinion you've bought one of the best cars on this forum :D

id like to think so too :) .

hope the new owner is taking this to supra pod!

yes im deffo going suprapod

Great car you have now you must be one very happy bunny hope to see you around it it soon as your only 20 mins from me & great to see another great supra not too far away from us all the best with your new toy Lui

thanks! more than happy! carnt get rid of this smile!

Edited by Carbon_Bullet (see edit history)