The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black July 1995 6spd TT for sale (modified)

neo1

Hello all,

I am selling my Supra.

Specs are as follows:

73,000 miles.

Black

Stout vented bonnet.

Top secret nose cone (so i have been told)

Toyota factory BIG side skirts

Genuine TRD spoiler

Rear spats

Light-brows

18” WORKS lightweight splitrims

Big UK brake conversion

Braided AP racing brake lines

Endless Xs carbon brake pads

TRD limited slip diff

Full height / comperssoin / rebound adjustable bilstein suspension with anodized blue HKS mounting plates

HKS hard pipe kit

HKS type s front mounted intercooler

HKS oil cooler

HKS SSQV dump valve

Exedy triple plate clutch and light weight fly wheel

Steel hybrid turbos

Uprated fuel pump and injectors

De-Cat

Apexi N1-R

4 1/2 ” exhaust pipework

5 ½ ” polished rear can.

Recaro seats (reclining)

HKS dual channel boost controller

Re-mapped ecu

Brand new top of the range Dunlop SP9000 tyres 285's on the rear, 265's on the front.

CAT 1 full closure

Electric windows

Central locking

Climate control

Flip front double din stereo CD, MD head unit with additional MD autochanger

Carbon speakers fitted all round (Sony and Vibe)

Toyota Flair

FULL toolkit

Brand new space-saver wheel.

Serviced with 5w-50 fully synthetic

Power Enterprises mag power filter

New cam belt

New GENUINE toyota gearbox oil

New diff oil

New brake fluid

New ABS rotor shields

New Drive shafts (not re-conditined)

Hmmmm..... Was under the car yesterday doing the diff oil... and you know the drive tunnel brace in front of the diff.... I have a Nismo one.... How strange, if its off a Skyline i do apologise.... but anyway, looks blast proof and has cool writing on it so another plus point for selling :rtfm:

• 2 weeks later...

REMOVED FROM SALE.......... Crank pulley seperated last night so needs a new one.

Sorry to those that have shown interest but i will not sell the car if its not 100%... New one should be on by the weekend. Plus another new timming belt :(

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, back up for sale.....

New front tyres, new harmonic crank pulley, new light-weight flywheel, new de-cat, tripple plate clutch, full ice install (fronts are 17.5cm sony explodes, rears are 17.5cm vibe carbon cones and a 1000w sub in the boot. Sounds amazing) and is all under the stock covers so interior doesn't look cheap. The clutch is going in at the weekend but the car can be viewed / test driven whenever as the clutch in it is still fine but just not perfect.

Once the clutch is done the car will be totaly spotless :love:

i will post pics this evening.

This is very fast so if you are after a stock 6spd TT this is probably not for you.

best to PM me, as i can reply quicker than emails.

Cheers.

Stuart.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok... All done, Please remember the car now has an Exedy triple plate clutch and as such makes a noise like two stones being rubbed together when you have your foot on the clutch..... I like the sound but it is not to everyones taste.

• 2 weeks later...
what suspension does it have? seems to be sitting very low... :)

Full height / comperssoin / rebound adjustable bilstein suspension with anodized blue HKS mounting plates and pillow balls. Yep, you can just get a fag packet on its side under the front on even ground (i like cars low) The suspension can go even lower but i am not wanting to damage the underside of the car. :ok:

With the camber angles, although it is stiff and low, it grips like nothing else (even in the wet its fairly well behaved for a Supra and only sticks its tail out if you go into boost) In the dry as long as you know how to use your right foot correctly it is stuck to the road like glue :respekt:

• 4 weeks later...

Yep... Clear repeaters are on the way so will be on by the weekend and sadly i HATE Supras without the brows.... It looks like we have Goldfish bowls for our headlamps :limp:

No nastyness intended, we all have our own taste.... i just like the a more flush front and the brows help create that effect. :yes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.