The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black July 1995 6spd TT for sale (modified)

neo1

• 1 month later...
Guest Flat4_ire
Was that really neccesary!

Bloke is trying to sell his car and your making posts like that :complain:

ok fair enough, apologies...i love it though, car looks great ;)

ok fair enough, apologies...i love it though, car looks great ;)

possibly a fools pardon in this case,:Pling:

in fact i`d call it attention to detail,

most Supras after a couple of years tend to fade the paint on the plastic bumpers, mine more so on the back one for some reason, and it`s a pain trying to get it matched, especially silver.

Sadly, still for sale due to literally 10's of time-wasters offering me £1,000's short of the asking price in an attempt to get me to drop to the budget that they have. Also others coming out in it and walking away with their hair standing on end because they didnt know how quick it would be.

The car is now for sale for £13,400. It's a pretty Supra and its a quick Supra..... Would rather not sell but needs must :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

£13,000 and i will chuck in stand alone management if you dont try and negotiate it down. Last attempt, if my car doesnt sell for this price im keeping it. It is WELL worth this price considering how many dogs there are on the market for just £500 less.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.