The mkiv Supra Owners Club

thoughts on these

Rob_Mitchell

I'd like to go nur rear wings. think thats the way forward for me.

the dolucks are nice mitchell, think u'd be nuts to sell them.

Yeah i know. Nur arches i have wanted ever since i worked on Daves aerotop and seen jamies a few times BUT the time aint right for that sort of work- well thats what im telling myself

nice mate

yeah mate loving them! not the price though

I mean the whole stance of the car would look meaner with something like an 11'' rear stockish offset

Oh i see what you mean, yeah maybe mate. I hate wheels, does my head in, i need to see what mines like on the floor and FINISHED lol...poor lee must hate me when i keep changing things ect ect

Chrome the dolucks. SIMPLES :D

I'd imagine once chromed it will give you the exact "blingy" look which you want for your car!

They were chrome when i got them, the chrome was in awful condition and not described but a 6hour drive there and back made me just buy them as they are super rare.

Cant be re-chromed as they are aluminium.

I aint heard nothing mate, maybe they dont like traders? oh i dont know.
They can't know that you are a trader unless you told them, funny. But be patience they will respond. Did you ask for an quote, and shipping to the UK? Or some other questions?contact details ccw.JPG

Lladro

These stood out. :)

I take it there perfect fit, no spacer or hub centric stuff going on. Very pricey if they're not.

Love your Dolucks Mitchell. There are fewer sets of them about than CCW's.

They look awful IMO. They should only be put on 4x4s and have a spinner option.

I vote wide arch and Jamie's Fikses. If not wide arch, then CCWs.

Yeah i said im trade mate as usually they help out a bit on the price

Ah, oke. I don't know if they do that, but for an direct answer like Ricky49 mentioned earlier a single phonecall could give you the most direct answers.

I used the phone when I was filling in the details for international payment and needed some help on the routing code/number as for the US they want more details as when I make payments towards the UK. I used this number 0013862580083. I have no idea if the first 0's will direct you, as i'm not sure the country code for the US is the same when you call from the United Kingdom, but i'm sure someone on the forums could help you out on the phonenumber.