ripped_fear

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Ripped,

Car is looking good :D and add me in for one when you get to the production stage please:)

Cheers

1.) Joiner91

2.) Bradleyh_15

3.) Suprad06

4.) Geo

5.) Supraman

6.) ajlittler

7.) tkddav3

8.) monkpower

9.) JakeG

10) Johnsupra1

11) pjavon

12) welsbuddy

13) lexmk4

14) Supra Gaz

15) dive_popo

16) mitchell9006

17) l.chris97

18) jake supra

19) Dan_Turism0

20) SupraDan24

21) supra steveo

22) Jonc

Jon

Hi Ripped,

Car is looking good :D and add me in for one when you get to the production stage please:)

Jon

Cheers buddy good to hear from you again, hows the TT going?

i have my name down for 1 of these mate, just a question do you want the money paid for this now or are you ok to wait for the payment...i can paypal you the money if needed mate?

No payment is needed now as this thread is just to gauge the interest which is clearly is there from the list. :) Keep an eye on this thread and once I have finished this one that Im updating about I will post a link to the actual sale thread. Please be aware though there will only be a limited number available of only 15-20 items due to the time it is going to take to make them all.

Thanks J

i have my name down for 1 of these mate, just a question do you want the money paid for this now or are you ok to wait for the payment...i can paypal you the money if needed mate?

:thumbs:

need to keep my eye out for the group buy thread! when do you think you'll put one up matey? :)

Well i have to finish this one first i reckon that will be done in the next couple of weeks.

After that i will start making a large batch and that's when the thread will appear so realistically probably a month.

• 2 weeks later...
Have you had anymore progress with these? :)

Sorry for not updating this everyone. My work has been hectic and I have had no time to work on this and my car in last week or so. I should be back on the case with these within the next couple of days.

Sorry for the delay.

Updates to come soon.

Sorry for not updating this everyone. My work has been hectic and I have had no time to work on this and my car in last week or so. I should be back on the case with these within the next couple of days.

Sorry for the delay.

Updates to come soon.

hmmm i spose i can let you off. but as youve been a bad boy(dont mean for that to sound homo or weird in anyway!) i expect to have the first one from the droup buy! :sly:

Looking very good matey. When it comes to the group buy, just remember who is No1 on the list :D

:D

Looks nice but will the glue or resin from the wrap react with the paint? Just a thought.

This will not be an issue as it is going to be a wrap with a clear coat, and the paint used is normal car paint just as you would use before wrapping a bonnet for example.

Looking forward in Picture and order!:D

:D

has mine been sent out yet? :sly:

nice try. :p

1.) Joiner91

2.) Bradleyh_15

3.) Suprad06

4.) Geo

5.) Supraman

6.) ajlittler

7.) tkddav3

8.) monkpower