The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Insured my supra today... OMG

Notts_TT

I used my reg to get the quote, 1994 mkiv tt.... It's genuine guy :p

My Reg shows the correct car on dvla and MID website, but always gives me MK3 on the insurance sites.

I have to ring and tell them 1993 J-Spec TT. Performance direct quoted my £600 in June 2011 (32y.o, 7yrs No claims, BPU and wheels, no kit)

Even at 3000 miles I'd check the details are correct mate.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Reg shows the correct car on dvla and MID website, but always gives me MK3 on the insurance sites.

I have to ring and tell them 1993 J-Spec TT. Performance direct quoted my £600 in June 2011 (32y.o, 7yrs No claims, BPU and wheels, no kit)

Even at 3000 miles I'd check the details are correct mate.

I was 34 last year, not 32...Doh! :twak:

Thats good mate with 1 yr NCB. I only have 1 yr NCB with no convictions or accidents but i am 42 and cant get anywhere near that. Whos that with mate?????

Need2Insure - £405 (legal included)

Competition Car Insurance - £408 (5 track days included)

Besides the bits in brackets everything else is the same. Only downfall with competition is the lack of legal cover which is worrying in this where there is a blame there's a claim society!!!

I really doubt I would track my car anyway, so will probably go with Need2Insure.:)

Need2Insure - £405 (legal included)

Competition Car Insurance - £408 (5 track days included)

Besides the bits in brackets everything else is the same. Only downfall with competition is the lack of legal cover which is worrying in this where there is a blame there's a claim society!!!

I really doubt I would track my car anyway, so will probably go with Need2Insure.:)

good to know. as we are chating on my other thread about these companies. were the excess the same on each insurer?

PS i woudnt worry about the legal, its just a money making add on. deduct it and save £20 :)