The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra Project

DuaneT.Turbo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am considering doing that, cutting them whilst on the car so i know the shape is ok and not moved (making sure no sparks get on the car) taking the wings off mesh them and im assuming i'd need to re-paint..

I'd take the wing off and cut it rather than do it whilst on the wing. The biggest worry isn't the spark so much, but what if you catch something whilst cutting the wing? That could end up causing quite a bit of damage. I'd imagine it would need a repaint too though as the paint edges of where you cut the hole would crack.

CJ's idea would work much better than the stickers you have on, it spoils a lovely car :)

You could also tint the window slightly if you like to give you more of a break down?

I like your car mate, looks lovely, it did look sleeker without the stickers though. Just a suggestion and possibly only to my taste, but how about having your mods list along the bottom of the car in fairly short letters, say about 30 or 40mm high lettering and with almost no gaps between the manufactures names? This would create more of an accentuating stripe but stll let people know what sort of parts are on the car? Just a thought, love that diffuser...:)

• 2 months later...

Just a quick one buddy..... When fitting your diffuser why did you take the spats off when you didn't fit the carbon end caps? Couldn't you have fitted the diffuser without removing them to fit them back on? Not saying you have done anything wrong it's just I have the same spats and I intend to fit the same diffuser without the carbon end cap too

Just a quick one buddy..... When fitting your diffuser why did you take the spats off when you didn't fit the carbon end caps? Couldn't you have fitted the diffuser without removing them to fit them back on? Not saying you have done anything wrong it's just I have the same spats and I intend to fit the same diffuser without the carbon end cap too

You have too mate due to the way the shine auto diffuser mounts