The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Build video of my Supra finally finished

Guest Vicious

Guest Vicious

Thanks everyone!

That is awesome dude! I'm sure most over here will like a lot!

Oh my frikin god that is beautiful

Good vid. mate and you have created a lovely looking Supra, very well balanced, good work fella. :thumbs:

Love it. Great video :thumbs:

Great video and great car there!

Awesome...

Awesome vid, nice car!!

Oure tastes are not that much different in the uk bud that is a great car!

Awesome car. Great video.

Nice power output, good video loved the editing :)

Very nice ! I've first seen your Supra in the Castrol's Unlock your performance 1000rwhp Widebody Toyota Supra video. Awesome machine.

All I can say is :cool:

Very cool video, im prefer an oem look, but damn that is pretty.

Very flashy video! Loved the computer animation of the Supra bit and the bit where it looked like wrap speed (nice single sound too).

Supra looks stunning too... the stance is great :cool:

:iagree:

awesome vid! awesome supra!

Fantastic mate! One of the best vids I've seen ;)

:love:

Nice editing and a stunning supra!...

Boom thats the one! Fantastic motor, I missed the post on page one where this was mentioned :D

Wow, fantastic video skills. Whoever knocked that 3d stuff up did an awesome job. Car is a stunner too. Very nice.

thats the shiz nit :D

Awsome!

Wow, I had no idea I'd get this much interest! Thanks for all the complements guys. I appreciate all the feedback. Credit goes to a fellow supra owner for the video editing though. He's great at what he does and I couldn't have asked for a better video.

Love the engine bay, not over keen on the styling tbh but overall a very nice car and very cool video.

Thanks for your honestly :) I've made a couple changes since the video footage. Let me know what you think.

http://snowfox.biz/supra/IFO/1.jpg

Better? Worse? Same?

Very Nice!:cool:

What front bumper is that!?

Looks like a modified Whifbitz bumper! :)

Yup, that's the one :) 2 pieces from the oem rear bumper were cut out and fiberglassed into the outer vents to make it more OEM looking. I've changed it since then though. In my opinion it didn't work well with the widebody Ridox fenders.

awesome car and video, too bad it's so short;)

Agreed :cool: I didn't want to mix match new body styling clips with the old ones for the build video. I hope to get some new stuff recorded soon.

Lovely build Vicious. :cool:

2 questions. What vid software did you use? What music is it? Can't remember. :roll eyes:

A friend of mine did all the editing but he used Sony Vegas 11, After effects, and Nuke.

I don't know the title of the very first song but there's a version of it by Klaus Badelt and Hans Zimmer. The song right after the intro is Two Steps from Hell - Heart of Courage. The last song is X Ray Dog - Final Hour

:D

It's a nice video, but i wished Vicious scared that guy a little bit more lol

He's pretty well known in the USA. I'm not sure he would have been scared but I could have got on it more. I was told before filming that the last guy did a burn out and it was cut out so I went pretty easy on it. I was also running on tune from different camshafts and wasn't sure how the motor would react to real boost. I was constantly looking at the a/f ratio.

You have created a cracker there bud, not keen on the choice of wheels but the rest epic

To be honest they would not be my first choice for this build, I had ordered them for my last Supra which they would have went much better with. I do like them though. I think I'm going to have them powdercoated black.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Vicious
Beauty mate, what seats are those?

Sparco Monzas that were reupholstered in leather.

Damn that whip looks hot man , what color is that??

Vid looks well made bro

I really don't know what color it was. The body shop didn't paint it the right color. It was definitely nice but had to be redone because of some issues that came up with the body work. The new one is similar but darker.

Edited by Vicious (see edit history)