The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's (Facelift) 825 bhp Billet 6765H Monster - Mag featured!!!

Jamesy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too late brother :D

And i saw your little face behind them massive bloody shades trying your best to at least get level with me! Next you'll be blaming colin for being 2's up!! Was fun with that TVR too!

What TVR

Too late brother :D

And i saw your little face behind them massive bloody shades trying your best to at least get level with me! Next you'll be blaming colin for being 2's up!! Was fun with that TVR too!

I was carrying Colin's 3 stone wet through ha.

:p

Thanks mate. Yeah i would hte to break it but i'll prob give it a 3month shelf life at which point i will be reluctantly forced to strip it as i know i'll get my money back that way - all i want to do is be able to pay my loan. That said, if someone puts a decent deposit on it i will gladly hold onto it for more than 3months for them as id love nothing more than someone else to enjoy what Lee has built and go get themselves an easy 10second 1/4 mile pass :)

Mate, I would love this but it is too much for one go. I would happily pay you £500 forever though haha

GLWTS and whoever buys it will not be disappointed

Offer to pay Jamesys loan off and a ballon payment at the end .

Offer to pay Jamesys loan off and a ballon payment at the end .

I'd love to mate! I could afford £1000 a month flat out for 22 months (and have advised this on PM) but Jamesy is looking for something a bit sooner mate - which is absolutely fair! :) And there is also a legal issue as I would want the car now but Jamesy wouldn't have the full amount straight away. Complicated

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.