The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's (Facelift) 825 bhp Billet 6765H Monster - Mag featured!!!

Jamesy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im still getting pm's about breaking it - to be totally honest if i get this new car i will give this a time limit to sell complete, then if forced i will break for parts to recoup the money to pay back the loan.....

had a couple of calls off pistonheads advert already but, given the choice, much rather sell to a club member that will really look after it.

Didn't he do a 12 hour round trip. I was certain it was gone today.

Yep. Plus a 45min phone call last night and hour and a half show and passenger ride today. Pretty Gutted but hey ho still have 1 member on here who says is still v interested ...

Yep. Plus a 45min phone call last night and hour and a half show and passenger ride today. Pretty Gutted but hey ho still have 1 member on here who says is still v interested ...

Seems a lot of effort, What was his reason for not buying?

Is it not limited to 500bhp at present because of stock box?

Naa :D .... But the stock box aint gonna last forever at over 550-600hp so just not racing it everywhere...still got all the power if desired...ask ricky from the mini convoy to austec this morning :)

I had one exactly like that :rolleyes: what on earth do they expect. Stick with it bud :)

Jay

I had one exactly like that :rolleyes: what on earth do they expect. Stick with it bud :)

Jay

Id happily chat on phone for an hour and spend double that showing the car to someone and driving it to show them its potential . ..i appricate its not loose pocket change but Sometimes it makes u wonder whats going on with people. They were a really nice family too and seemed sold on the car throughout !

Naa :D .... But the stock box aint gonna last forever at over 550-600hp so just not racing it everywhere...still got all the power if desired...ask ricky from the mini convoy to austec this morning :)

Ha next time get out my way and I might be able to get out of 3rd. I think you should just stick a Titan box in it and be done with it mate, you don't really want to sell it.

Ha next time get out my way and I might be able to get out of 3rd. I think you should just stick a Titan box in it and be done with it mate, you don't really want to sell it.

Too late brother :D

And i saw your little face behind them massive bloody shades trying your best to at least get level with me! Next you'll be blaming colin for being 2's up!! Was fun with that TVR too!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.