The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Surrey Supra Register

Guest rwd

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's in the car park out the back of Waitrose up towards the college.

This was a year or so ago to be fair. I assume you've not seen this one?

The only other one is a black veilside supra which is parked near the sports centre.

Oh right, no not seen that one. Yeah the bloke that owns the veilside one works in the Kar ling Kwong restaurant just round the corner from there, he's not on the forum.

Sorry all, I am afraid the Supra is sold now and I have turned to the dark side (e46 330i). Still be good to meet the Surrey lot and I am sure its not longer before the TT hunger gets me!

TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. just messing! good luck with your car mate :)

Jpow....Qinium's supra is black with trial rear and do-luck front and beanie hat (on him i.e.) :D

All you lot in Surrey but I hardly ever see Supra's around here lol... Apart from a red one which is not on the forum lol

surrey's pretty big!!!!!!!!! even still........i'v seen Quinium and Jpow :D You need to get out more ;) lol

On a serious note....what do you guys think about a meet towards end of the month?

Im well up for it :)

Any room for a little old beemer?

of course, as long as you stick an mkivsupra.net sticker on the rear triangle glass window :p

I could be up for that provided I don't have to work.

cool.......last weekend (saturday or sunday) of january then?

of course, as long as you stick an mkivsupra.net sticker on the rear triangle glass window :p

cool.......last weekend (saturday or sunday) of january then?

Yes Saturday during the day or Sunday (if I don't have to work) would be fine with me. Where are you looking to meet up?

• 2 weeks later...