The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Surrey Supra Register

Guest rwd

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks awesome, I do like the seats and your dash lights are pretty snazzy. Never really thought about it to be fair, maybe one day.

Thanks, the dash lights are led's soldered in place of the bulbs that were in there, a bit of a pain tbh. the clock is just a purple and blue film over the numbers to make it blue. The dials were just ones from ebay, I bought them because I wasn't keen on the 'mph' sticker that was put on top of the 'kph' reading.

The seats were covers that I ordered and I just removed the old covers and replaced them with these ones.

Thanks, the dash lights are led's soldered in place of the bulbs that were in there, a bit of a pain tbh. the clock is just a purple and blue film over the numbers to make it blue. The dials were just ones from ebay, I bought them because I wasn't keen on the 'mph' sticker that was put on top of the 'kph' reading.

The seats were covers that I ordered and I just removed the old covers and replaced them with these ones.

I have a silly mph sticker too, its pretty tacky tbh. Oh really didnt realise you could buy covers, where did you find them?

I have a silly mph sticker too, its pretty tacky tbh. Oh really didnt realise you could buy covers, where did you find them?

These are the ones i actually bought, you can get different types though

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-SUPRA-MK4-MANNUAL-SPEEDO-WHITE-GLOW-DIAL-KIT-/250794175797?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a647f6d35

go through it twice a day, unfortunately not always in the Supra!

Live in Elstead just down the road from you, mines standard to, but hey no Supra's boring.....

Well its not compleatly standard as thats almost impossible to find. Very true, I definatly don't think it's boring :)

Same here, there isn't alot you can do with it though, without putting a turbo on it.

Ours is used as the daily runaround though so most of my money goes on the weekend toy project.

Once thats complete though I might have a go down the NA-T route, it doesn't seem to bad to do really.

Sometimes I wish I'd just bought a TT to start with, I'm lucky enough for the fuel not to be an issue but the missus is petrified of the Subaru and didn't really want to entertain a TT (she did go from a 1.0 Picanto mind). Now she's driven it abit shes alot more confident and likes the odd motorway challenge, so I don't think it will be long before a turbo arrives :)