The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Female Supra Owner!

Guest Luder

Okay so I called Aviva again, because they couldnt quote over the internet on Jap imports (they only do some apparently, but only if you call) the quote went up a bit, but I'm still not complaining, all mods declared and approx value - 26, 1 yr NCB for £643 :D

Still very happy as my Skyline was over £1300 !

Hope you guys try em as I couldn't find a better quote anywhere!

P.S thanks for the welcomes and advice! :D

That's a bit more like it. I would still be careful though, that sounds an awful lot like a MKIII quote :p

BPU the best I could get was £500 @ 31 with 9 years no claims.

Im 40, have 15 years NCB and have the car garaged 24/7 SDP (no commuting) with a 5000 miles a year maximum and live in a posh postcode. I renewed yesterday for 450 which has gone up 50 notes. Thats J Spec TT Auto BPU.

Your quote just seemed way too low Amy and we would hate to see a new member get stung if you ever had to claim and be out of pocket 9995 ;)

and lol at Scott at the mkiii quote but as you will see ScottM is hardly ever wrong :innocent:

BTW bought the car from Paul Brown Cars and I have to say their service is second to none ..... extremely happy! :D

Once I get the car, Ill post more pictures on the sunny Aberdeenshire coastline pmsl :)

Edited by Luder (see edit history)

BTW bought the car from Paul Brown Cars and I have to say their service is second to none ..... extremely happy! :D

Once I get the car, Ill post more pictures on the sunny Aberdeenshire coastline pmsl :)

The plate in your pic gave away where you got it from.... :)

looks a very nice car........... ENJOY :eyebrows:

Welcome to the club :) On the insurance front, most companies ask for the reg number, that should surely rule out the Mk3/4 thing. Unless its registered with the DVLA as a Mk3...

Want to try my reg? :D

I've had loads of different cars come up with different registrations :)

Welcome along,

There isn't much sun up here!

Where offshore do you work, I used to work offshore

I am currently working on the Maersk Resilient in the Central North Sea - coming up for the 3rd week now so can't wait to GTFO of here! The wait is killing me.

Where did you used to work Monsween? - probably crossed paths somewhere, I am a Radio Operator been on a few different rigs / Platforms.

I am currently working on the Maersk Resilient in the Central North Sea - coming up for the 3rd week now so can't wait to GTFO of here! The wait is killing me.

Where did you used to work Monsween? - probably crossed paths somewhere, I am a Radio Operator been on a few different rigs / Platforms.

I work for Schlum so i've been all over the place.