The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice rear end

Tee from China

I think in the right application it can look very well. I think it really suits the attached supra, and I usually detest heavily kitted Supra's.

I do like that rear end and the way the exhaust are but again i still dont think i would do it. Am i right in thinking thats an abflug wide kit? If it is its a shame about what the rest of the car will look like! Always thought that kit destroyed the Supra's classic lines

Not keen on the kit, but I quite like the exhaust style.

I'm a big fan of the angled single exhaust but I've been thinking of a few different things to try when I get one.

Quite liked the style Ryan had on his track car...:)

SAM_0936Medium (1).jpg

Edited by RCK10 (see edit history)

i think this suits it better...

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/marcAB10/0002000001_2.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/marcAB10/0002000001_1.jpg

i'll admit i actually love this kit too.... yes it is way too extreme but i think this particular example looks great! it's not the s900 kit iirc it's a close relation though just slightly nicer imo.. Nic would know what it's called.

Thats the Zefi:r (yes correct spelling as per Abflug) kit as is better than the S900 and this and the rear end shot posted are one in the same - except the orange one is a one off modified

Edited by Tee from China (see edit history)

i think this suits it better...

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/marcAB10/0002000001_2.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/marcAB10/0002000001_1.jpg

i'll admit i actually love this kit too.... yes it is way too extreme but i think this particular example looks great! it's not the s900 kit iirc it's a close relation though just slightly nicer imo.. Nic would know what it's called.

Bet thats a right faff to open the door !! Of course you could open it from the inside but what about when the roof is on and the windows are up ?

Why would it be a 'faff' to open the door? same handle in the same place so what the problem?

Well you put your hand behind the door handle to open it, you can't put your hand in from the top as you usually would because the bodykit covers the top of the handle and you can't really get your hand in underneath as you can only get half way due to the bodykit being both above and below the handle. Ergo its a faff.

Well you put your hand behind the door handle to open it, you can't put your hand in from the top as you usually would because the bodykit covers the top of the handle and you can't really get your hand in underneath as you can only get half way due to the bodykit being both above and below the handle. Ergo its a faff.

looks like enough room to me :rolleyes:

Zefir Proto Handle.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Where did you come across this photo?

Would really love to speak to the person and find out what parts/labour is involved! I love that!

Are you talking about the yellow one? If so then it was on the Australian Forum can find a link if you want biirc was not the owner who posted but someone else (I think):rolleyes: